New fill Doctor in the Chicago area

Bandsters that live in the Chicago area, you now have another choice on where you can get your band adjusted. His name is Dr. Brad Watkins, his office is located at Synchrony Health, Oakbrook surgical center, 2425-W 22nd ST, Suite 200, Oakbrook IL, 60523. I talked to his coordinator Melody and she told me that he's accepting patients that have been banded outside of the country. She said he's trained and qualified to do blind fills. His currant rate to do a blind fill is $95. To contact Dr. Watkins, call (630) 990-2440. I heard that several bandsters have used him before,, You guys think you can give us your opinion on what kind of job he does with fills?

• 3 weeks later...
Bandsters that live in the Chicago area, you now have another choice on where you can get your band adjusted. His name is Dr. Brad Watkins, his office is located at Synchrony Health, Oakbrook surgical center, 2425-W 22nd ST, Suite 200, Oakbrook IL, 60523. I talked to his coordinator Melody and she told me that he's accepting patients that have been banded outside of the country. She said he's trained and qualified to do blind fills. His currant rate to do a blind fill is $95. To contact Dr. Watkins, call (630) 990-2440. I heard that several bandsters have used him before,, You guys think you can give us your opinion on what kind of job he does with fills?

Has anyone in the Chicago area used this new fill doctor yet? If anyone has,, could you post your findings here at the forum. thanks

• 2 months later...

Hi Bandsters,, I have a great report on Dr. Watkins and his staff. My wife and I went yesterday for a lapband adjustment and found Dr. Watkins and his staff really friendly and they did an excellent and very professional job with our fills. So, all of you Bandsters that live in the Midwest/Chicago area and don't have a regular fill doctor, or even if you do, you might want to check out Dr. Watkins and his staff. My wife and I can say that Dr. Watkins has become our first choice for our lapband adjustments. Here's his coordinator Melody's email addy if you wish to set up an appointment or if you have any questions, Melody.Kodis@synchronyhealth.com

• 3 months later...
Hi Bandsters,, I have a great report on Dr. Watkins and his staff. My wife and I went yesterday for a lapband adjustment and found Dr. Watkins and his staff really friendly and they did an excellent and very professional job with our fills. So, all of you Bandsters that live in the Midwest/Chicago area and don't have a regular fill doctor, or even if you do, you might want to check out Dr. Watkins and his staff. My wife and I can say that Dr. Watkins has become our first choice for our lapband adjustments. Here's his coordinator Melody's email addy if you wish to set up an appointment or if you have any questions, Melody.Kodis@synchronyhealth.com

bump

• 3 weeks later...

I just got back from Synchrony Health. This was the second time I've been there for a band adjustment. I can say that they do a damn good job. I can't say enough to you fellow Chicago area, Eastern Illinois and Western Indiana and Southeast Wisconsin Bandsters that this is the place to go to. As usual,, Dr. Watkins, Karen and Melody and the rest of the staff are the "BEST"!

I just got back from Synchrony Health. This was the second time I've been there for a band adjustment. I can say that they do a damn good job. I can't say enough to you fellow Chicago area, Eastern Illinois and Western Indiana and Southeast Wisconsin Bandsters that this is the place to go to. As usual,, Dr. Watkins, Karen and Melody and the rest of the staff are the "BEST"!

Thanks so much for Dr Watkins number. I have had 2 fills so far by Karen his NP and everything went great!!

I think they are very aggessive with the fills, which I think is a good thing. The staff is awesome, I would recommend them to anyone in the Northern Midwest. And the $95 is great too

Susan

• 3 years later...

I just called the office and they gave me different information from what's been stated here. but i know this info was from a while ago. None of the people mention are at the office anymore. It's Dr. Shayani (I know my friend was banded by him when he was @ Day One). The fee has definitely changed 2. The lady that answered the phone said my 1st visit is $500 and then when I go back after it's $140. Not quite the $95 I had hoped for, but it's still cheaper from what I've found in the area. One place told me $575 for each visit. The lady that answered the phone said she's a band patient 2. I wasn't expecting that...but it was nice to talk to her. Well, I just thought I would update this for anyone else reading it. I did make an appointment. I'm hoping for the best because it's been a while since I have had a fill. Here's 2 getting back on the wagon.

I just called the office and they gave me different information from what's been stated here. but i know this info was from a while ago. None of the people mention are at the office anymore. It's Dr. Shayani (I know my friend was banded by him when he was @ Day One). The fee has definitely changed 2. The lady that answered the phone said my 1st visit is $500 and then when I go back after it's $140. Not quite the $95 I had hoped for, but it's still cheaper from what I've found in the area. One place told me $575 for each visit. The lady that answered the phone said she's a band patient 2. I wasn't expecting that...but it was nice to talk to her. Well, I just thought I would update this for anyone else reading it. I did make an appointment. I'm hoping for the best because it's been a while since I have had a fill. Here's 2 getting back on the wagon.

The info I posted is very old, January 2009, since then Dr. Watkins has moved to Cinn OH and Dr. Shayani took over Synchrony. I haven't need a fill since 2009 and haven't needed their services. It's hard to find fill doctors that will take MX patients. I had found one in Galesburg IL, I think that post is somewhere here on the forum.