Any Canadian plicationers out there?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Everyone! I had my surgery September 25th/13 and I am feeling great! Down 37 lbs now, and doing very well in every way. Started at 217 and now at 180. Started a great exercise program, gym is at work so it makes it easy! Can't wait to reach my goal! 135lbs

Over the weekend I started throwing out clothes! Felt so good to say goodbye to the fat clothes.

If anyone has any questions about the procedure or after surgery, I would be happy to answer them for you. I am in Canada, so especially for you Canadians looking at doing this surgery, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Well on the way to absolute success!.........

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

@Lachiz-Hi there :)

My first question would be how was your nausea after surgery? Out of everything that is my biggest concern. Are you happy that you had the procedure? Any regrets? How much have you lost now? Realistically, how much time off from work would you recommend? I have many more but don't want to overwhelm you lol. I hope you are doing well, thanks! :)

I had some nausea when I woke up and the day after for the night in the hotel that's it. I have no regrets I am extremely happy. Iv lost 40lbs and at a plateau hoping to loose another 15-20. I started at 187 and am currently 147 give or take depending on the day. Depends what u do for work. I went back to work about a week after I fly back home. But I have a pretty laid back job and don't need to lift heavy things if I don't have to. I had no pain after surgery just uncomfy has build up which took about a week to work it's way out.

• 3 weeks later...

I am from BC. Had the plication surgery Aug/2013. No complications. All is well. My main joy from this is no gaining! I have only lost twenty pounds, but haven't gained any back no matter what I eat! I'm now ready to get serious again after a bit of a rest. Just joined the gym again and anxious to start losing my final twenty. I wish I would have done this years ago! My life would have been so much less stressed! I can't begin to explain how happy I am with this.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...