How does sleeve help

Question for people who have the sleeve....

I understand the basic concept of how the sleeve helps you to lose weight by restriction in that it makes you feel full with a small amount of food

My question is--as a non WL person, I can eat a reasonable amount of food and feel full biput it doesn't stop me from continuing to eat--so how does the sleeve help you overcome this problem?

Can someone with the sleeve describe how you actually feel when you get to that point and you have the sleeve and what happens when you take that next bite of food when you know you are full and do not need another bite--do you feel sick, do you just feel so full that you actually can't eat another bite? Or, do you just feel so satisfied with a small amount of food that you just don't care about that extra bite?

I am trying to understand how the sleeve works in REAL life when faced with the issues that got you overweight to begin with.

I am scared to spend the money on the surgery only to find that I can trick my way around the tool or that there is a high possibility that the sleeve just won't help me at all

I had the band in us, self paid, spent so much money and it did absolutely nothing for me--feel hopeless all over again!!

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...