Suggestions for what to do the day before surgery

dgaynor

That is very nice of Debra and steve to include you as it certainly is not a time to spend alone after the surgery , you will need some nice support and someone checking up on you, I found the staff at OCC were lacking in after the operation time, Dr Martinez was awesome and very cncerned when we went back after discharge say with some floow up problems,he was very assuring in helping us and answering all our questions before we flew back to the states, but I do think the center sohould give you a good check up before releasing you the next day

They will def give you a good check up before you go. I can't believe how comfortable and taken care of we felt. I did have a minor problem with my drain on Sunday after surgery and they opened up the hospital just for me. They were so amazing, NEVER made me feel like I was a problem at all. Some of the most caring people I have ever met!

I hope it went well, and it doesn't matter if they are happy, its your choice!!! They will come around once they see you home safe and sound, healing and getting healthy....all my best..