Dr Quiroz of CosMed in Tijuana

kelflynn

Good for you!!! HOw did you find this doc? If I may ask approx. what does he charge? Just tell me if it's none of my business. I hope to get some "work" done when I get to goal so I am starting now to do my homework.

Thanks and I'm sure someone here will fill you in about him.

Good for you!!! HOw did you find this doc? If I may ask approx. what does he charge? Just tell me if it's none of my business. I hope to get some "work" done when I get to goal so I am starting now to do my homework.

Thanks and I'm sure someone here will fill you in about him.

Hi Julie

cosmed is across the road from The OCC and the Dr pals with Dr Ortiz.

I'm having a consult for work, when I go down in August for my Hubbies banding.

Nicolek

yes you may ask, I'm getting full tummy tuck,lipo in the inner thighs,back areas, and fat injection in my bum..5200.00 all together Anestassia is 400.00

JUST CURIOUS IF THAT ALSO INCLUDES YOUR LODGING/HOSPITAL STAY AND FOR HOW LONG?

THANKS

JUST CURIOUS IF THAT ALSO INCLUDES YOUR LODGING/HOSPITAL STAY AND FOR HOW LONG?

THANKS

It includes hospital stay for one night, and than i'm staying at a recovery center called la csa lilas for the rest of the stay..that's for 4days total.$150 a night. they are trained nurse's that feed you,change your dains,help you with anything and wash your clothes and pick you up and take you safely over the boarder to the san diego airport. their fee will be 735 total

Did you have a consult there first or did they just have you send pictures? They told me just

to send in some pictures and they could quote me that way. I already had a tummytuck in canada,

and never even got a follow up call! so I like the idea of staying 4 days and being pampered. I would

like to get smaller implants. (I have More than I bargained for :blink: ) Thanks

yeah I sent picture online.. than Dr Quiroz called me and we talked for 45 mins over the phone about what i wanted.. than they sent the cost to me in the email.

I had some more questions since than and he and his office staff had called me back 3 different times. talk about service.. I can't wait

Hey Gang!

I too, will be having some work done by Dr Quiroz on the 20th of August. He was recommended by the OCC and they have very good reputation with most people I talked to (all Dr Ortiz patients) I'm not at my goal weight yet, but I'm one of those people whose body is very uneven. It looks like all the weight I've lost so far is from my upper body! Even my breast are smaller and I wear a size M top, in contrast to a 16W pants. After seeing my pictures, he recommended a liposuction on both thighs ans hips and a small breast implant (a full B will do) to even my body. I'll be staying at la Casa De Lilas, and, If all goes well, will be home by Saturday, for a total of 3 nights.

PS: you could check Carolynn's (patient care coordinator for Dr Ortiz') pics on the COSMED website. She had a total weight loss of 103lbs and he transformed her into a... hot cake at the tender age of 62 (go to www.cosmedtj.com, and click on plastic surgery after weight loss to see her)

I'll keep you posted!

Please let us know how your plastic surgery goes. I am soooo looking forward to a tummy tuck and breast lift and etc. Keep us posted. Best of luck with your surgery. I have 40 more pounds to lose before I can schedule..............bummer,,,,,,,,,,,,but...........i'm slowly getting there.

Is there anything they dont do in Mexico, I feel like a little kid. I had no idea all this stuff happens over there. This is all new to me. It is exciting and interesting cause people freak out when you tell them you are going to Mexico to get something done. I find it very exciting that there is an option. I always thought if you couldnt afford it here, you were out of luck. This site has really opened my eyes to a whole new world.

Whoo-Hooo, I better start saving my pennies now for my new body....I want to be a hottie too!

You can't go wrong with your choice of Plastic Surgeons by going with Dr. Quiroz and the Cosmed clinic. He has one of the best reputations in TJ and Southern California. When you call the Cosmed clinic you'll most likely talk first with his public relations manager named Joyce Palau. She's a sweet heart and will be very reassuring during your plastic surgery journey. Here's a picture of Dr. Quiroz's office manager Jezel and his pubic relations manager Joyce

med_gallery_3398_50_19778.jpg

Jezel and Joyce

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Dave

Is the clinic really close to the OCC or do I need to cab it?

I have a consultation on Friday after my hubbie has his lapband.

Nicolek

The Cosmed Clinic is about 2 blocks away from the Lucerna Hotel. The Lucerna hotel is about 8 blocks away from the OCC clinic. If you can find your way back from the OCC clinic to the Lucerna,, you can ask anyone at the Lucerna to point you in the direction of the Cosmed clinic.

• 3 weeks later...