Plastic Surgery @ OCC

lvmartin

So I finally did it!!! I got my tummy tuck w/liposculpture and breast implants on Nov. 13 at OCC. I thought it would be more painful but actually the most painful part was having the drain and it was more discomfort than anything. I was very scared on how I was gonna look and if the surgeon was gonna be as good as everyone said. Fortunately everything went great. After two weeks I was back at work and feeling and looking good :) Dr.Mendez did an awesome job. My scars are looking really good.

• Like 5

For more information on Cosmetic surgery or other procedures including Botox, Juvaderm, facials, peels, please email cosmetic@obesitycontrolcenter.com! We are so excited to be able to offer these services in house, with a world class facility and surgeons that meet Dr. Ortiz' very high standards!

So I finally did it!!! I got my tummy tuck w/liposculpture and breast implants on Nov. 13 at OCC. I thought it would be more painful but actually the most painful part was having the drain and it was more discomfort than anything. I was very scared on how I was gonna look and if the surgeon was gonna be as good as everyone said. Fortunately everything went great. After two weeks I was back at work and feeling and looking good :) Dr.Mendez did an awesome job. My scars are looking really good.

WOW! Your pictures look great! I can really say that I'm impressed with the quality of work from Dr. Mendez and the staff at the OCC. I hate to say this,, but I'm jealous,, my LBL didn't look this good and still doesn't. If you've been a forum member for awhile, you know where I had it done. In fact,, I wish this guy was around when I had mine done.

WOW! Your pictures look great! I can really say that I'm impressed with the quality of work from Dr. Mendez and the staff at the OCC. I hate to say this,, but I'm jealous,, my LBL didn't look this good and still doesn't. If you've been a forum member for awhile, you know where I had it done. In fact,, I wish this guy was around when I had mine done.

Well you could always go back to OCC and get it fixed!!!

Good for you! I had a consult with Dr. Mendez and really liked his manner. I am hoping to have this done for Februaryish...lol. That's a word right? I am wanting to lose about 15 pounds first. Glad you had a great experience. I too was really hesitant with the other guy I saw at the other clinic. I am looking forward to getting more info. Have a fantastic holiday season!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello Everyone I just had cosmetic surgery on January 8,2011 with Dr.Mendez @ OCC. I had tummy tuck liposculpture and fat transfer in to my butt. I am so happy and pleased how they threaded me there the best the nurses and the doctor's are great. Until right know that I have a month with my surgery I love my results. I really recommend Dr. Mendez as one of the best for cosmetic surgery he did a miracle on my body I just look great!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Hello Everyone I just had cosmetic surgery on January 8,2011 with Dr.Mendez @ OCC. I had tummy tuck liposculpture and fat transfer in to my butt. I am so happy and pleased how they threaded me there the best the nurses and the doctor's are great. Until right know that I have a month with my surgery I love my results. I really recommend Dr. Mendez as one of the best for cosmetic surgery he did a miracle on my body I just look great!!!!!!!!!

you sound and look awsome. Could you tell me did they unfill you for the operation and how long did you stay there before you left did you have any drain tubes left when you left? I am contemplating a tt and a breast lift really nervous thanks for any info you could pass on. I will have a 4 hr plane ride then a 4 hr drive to home. Thanks Chili

you sound and look awsome. Could you tell me did they unfill you for the operation and how long did you stay there before you left did you have any drain tubes left when you left? I am contemplating a tt and a breast lift really nervous thanks for any info you could pass on. I will have a 4 hr plane ride then a 4 hr drive to home. Thanks Chili

Yes I had an unfill on my lapband. Well I just stay one day on the hospital an then I when to the hotel. I dirent had any drain but just the day of my surgery the next day the doctor took it off.

What was your starting weight before the band and what was your weight at the time of your plastic surgery, if you don't mind me asking? You look great.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

I am so looking forward to this portion of my new life...I have about 20 pnds to go first...meanwhile the sagging and drooping is real motivating....any of you noticed issues with your necks? If so what did you do!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Dr Mendez no longer does cosmetic surgery @ OCC? He is just the best......

I've heard the OCC has a different Plastic Surgeon named Dr. Castillo. From the hear say that's going around, he's better.

Dr. Ortiz hand picks everyone that's affiliated and works at the OCC. His standards are so high, other doctors find it hard to live up to the high expectations.

I had my tummy tuck/muscle repair & breast lift with Dr. Castillo at The Ariel Center, a service of Obesity Control Center 3 weeks ago and couldn't be happier with Dr. Castillo! His attention to detail is amazing! I'm still recovering but can already see my new shape and I had ZERO bruising!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I had a belt lipectomy done on Dec 8,2012. I am ecstatic with the results! My husband had a tummy tuck & thigh lift on Feb 22nd (still swollen & healing). And I am going in this weekend (Mar 23rd) for an arm lift and a breast lift/reduction.

All performed (to be performed) by Dr. Castillo.

And the cost And care are definitely better than what you get in the states!!!!

• Like 1