Protein news letters

I'm one of those WLS patients that has a hard time getting in my daily protein requirements. Every once in a while I'll run into an very informitive website that will help me with protein ideas. Recently I found one called Unjury.com. They put out a great news letter via email that's full of great recipes and protein tips. You can go to their website and sign up for the email news letters without buying anything.

I'm pretty picky when it comes to protein. I have a cupboard full of different brand protein shakes I'm just not to fond of. I'm not trying to promote Unjury's products, but I can say that I've tried their chicken broth protein mix and found it to be pretty tasty. I haven't tried any of their other products.

If any of you forum members have tried their other products, please share your opinion.

If you have tasted other protein products from other protein manufactures, good or bad, please share your thoughts concerning their products.

Thanks

Dolittle

I read somewhere in the forums about products by SDC Nutrition called About TIme Protein Shakes. So far every flavor I have tried has been very true to the description. I have tried Chocolate, Chocolate Peanut Butter, and Birthday Cake. I almost always add flavor enhancers to my shakes, but I did try the chocolate peanut butter without any additional flavoring and it was really good.

The biggest reason I love these are because they are 24-25 grams of protein in one scoop (large scoop) and they mix really well in water. Also, they are made with very few ingredients and are sweetened with Stevia - so no artificial sweeteners.

Other than that, I love Click Mocha for the caffeine boost, though it only has 15 grams of protein.

I will have to look into the Unjury projects though because I am looking for something other than sweet shakes. - Thanks for the info.

• 2 years later...

I really love click mocha also. I like Fit Miss but it also has 15 or 17 grams protein. I imagine after surgery I can mix with 50/50 unsweetened almond milk and water to give it a boost. I like the proticcino bottles by healthwise. I am imagining it really is difficult like Doolittle said to get that much protein with so little room. Are the protein requirements even higher for men?