DECEMBER SURGERIES

This is the topic for those who are scheduling their surgery during the month of December. Posting in this topic gives you the chance to meet other patients that are going to be in TJ during this month. So lets hear from the soon to be Gastric Plication patients.

• 3 months later...

I'm having surgery the day after Christmas. Looking forward to the lifestyle change for the new year. I am a Chiropractor in Georgia and my weight interferes with my ability to advise my patients. I also lecture around the states and abroad and it is getting too uncomfortable to sit in that airplane. Have you ever sat out an event because of your weight? I've sat out too many!

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I had plication surgery on 12/1/11 and think I'm doing very well with the weight loss aspect. I'm down 63 pounds so far and have anywhere from 30-50 left. Starting to really concentrate on the exercise factor and beginning now to look into making healthier food choices so expect to continue losing. So grateful to God and to the clinic in Mexico and this forum.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm having surgery the day after Christmas. Looking forward to the lifestyle change for the new year. I am a Chiropractor in Georgia and my weight interferes with my ability to advise my patients. I also lecture around the states and abroad and it is getting too uncomfortable to sit in that airplane. Have you ever sat out an event because of your weight? I've sat out too many!

Doc Linda, Were in GA do you practice? I am in the ATL and 2 hrs N. on 85 on business a bit. If there is a fellow OCC'r I get get an adjustment from that would be great.

I love to hear all the Great things about the Plication, Surgery Date 12/20/2013!!!! Cant wait! So ready to fit into me.

• 3 weeks later...