FOOD LOG

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Dolittle

Dolittle

Supreme Member

• 805 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:07 PM

Here's a good example of a food log. A copy of it is in my gallery where you can download it at normal size and print it for your own use.
I do have this available in a pdf file format. If you want it in a printable pdf file, email me at occforummoderator@gmail.com and I'll send you a copy.

Posted Image

Dolittle

I LOVE MY SLEEVE

#2 CxJx

CxJx

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 03:04 AM

I think that log is great. I use an app on my phone called myfitnesspal and it helps me so much! I know I would forget to fill out the papers.. But if I set reminders on my phone, I will remember to fill out the logs! :) They have a huge database of foods.

Posted Image

#3 EcMjawad1

EcMjawad1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 09:13 AM

Thanks Dolittle,

Food logs are a must! Do you have thoughts on how much protein we should get..I have seen various numbers but try to keep mine somewhere in the 72g. I also have a hereditary heart condition that requires a higher end of normal..just wondering what you might think as someone who seems very informed.

MJ
Michele
Start 267
Banded 238
Current 205
Occ Goal 170
Banded 3/26/10, OCC
J&J SAGB VC
First Fill 5/7/10, OCC 5.5 cc.
Second Fill 6/14/10 OCC add 2 cc. for total of 7.5 cc.
"Restriction" felt!
Third Fill 1/12/11, Occ minus .5 cc so add 1 cc for total of 8 cc. Let's go new Year!
4th and I hope final fill 10/8/11, fine tunning to 8.5. On the WL track again.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 devannyplevi

devannyplevi

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:08 AM

I think this will be a great way to track calories down. Will start trying this.

Live simply. Dream big. Be grateful. Give love. Laugh lots.

#5 anisfatima

anisfatima

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 11:43 PM

Thanks for sharing information regarding healthy diet . Its really very informative.With the help of exercise, you can remain in a better mood, it also help in keeping the energy levels up and giving the feel better. 

#6 mia9395

mia9395

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:21 AM

Here's a good example of a food log. A copy of it is in my gallery where you can download it at normal size and print it for your own use.
I do have this available in a pdf file format. If you want it in a printable pdf file, email me at occforummoderator@gmail.com and I'll send you a copy.

med_gallery_3398_50_119853.jpg

Great sample of food log. Thanks for sharing such a great information. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users