Does anyone know of Fill Clinics in Washington State?

I'm just trying to plan ahead, actually does anyone know of Fill Clinics in Washington, Oregon, or Idaho? I'm trying to plan for OCC but I'm not sure I can afford it, If anyone has prices in these areas that would be extremely helpful! I am on crutches with arthridic knees so the savings of using the bus/trolley then walking across the border doesn't work for me. Any & all information you can give me is greatly appreciated.

Thank you my friends,

Mark :wacko::blink::blink:

I'm just trying to plan ahead, actually does anyone know of Fill Clinics in Washington, Oregon, or Idaho? I'm trying to plan for OCC but I'm not sure I can afford it, If anyone has prices in these areas that would be extremely helpful! I am on crutches with arthridic knees so the savings of using the bus/trolley then walking across the border doesn't work for me. Any & all information you can give me is greatly appreciated.

Thank you my friends,

Mark :wacko::blink::blink:

there was a good fill center in Marysville WA but the building had a fire and they are closed. Not sure if they will reopen They are directing people to http://www.pacsurgical.com/contact.htm. Have not heard anything positive or negative about the new center

R

I would highly recommend Dr. Fitzpatrick in Portland/Eugene Oregon. I haven't seen her in over a year, but she is the one I would see if I need another fill or unfill. Her website is: http://gastricbands.com

I went to the OCC for my first fill under flouro, because I was over-anxious about the whole thing. Now that I know fills are an art more than a science I would only get flouro if I think something is wrong. Not that I wouldn't go back to the OCC, it just takes a lot of travel time for me to fly down there.

You are really smart to think about this beforehand. I budgeted $1000 for fills in the first year and I think I came pretty close to that with all the travel included. I probably would have been at my sweet spot with my first time at Dr. F's, but I wanted her to be very conservative. She knows what she is doing even without the flouro - you just have to be completely honest with her.

Good luck with your surgery. I highly recommend the OCC. They took very good care of me - and I had several health issues to deal with - plus my anxiety over any type of surgery was huge. They were prepared for me and took extra precautions to help me feel better. I think you will be in good hands with them.

• 2 weeks later...

I have heard a lot of good reports on Dr Ross Fox in the Seattle area. He has done surgeries for years and is now doing fills for Fill Centers USA. I would personally feel good knowing an experienced surgeon was caring for me post surgery. I use and like Fill Centers and a lot of my banded blogging buddies around the US like them. They have a few not so good providers but the majority of them I have heard about get good reviews. Especially Dr Fox, he would be a good option for you. Hope you do well.

• 11 months later...

I flew down to Las Vegas and went to Dr. Riccardi. He was truly awesome, very reasonable and it was fun to be in Vegas. I thought that it was a mini vacation and flights and hotels are all reasonable to "Sin City". The major downside was the cab fare to the docs office from the strip $30.

• Like 1

Skinnybitch, I'm going to Dr. Fitzpatrick also. She's in Portland/Eugene. Not sure where you're at. But apparently she comes highly recommended from OCC. And she occasionally travels to other places as well. I think she's gonna be in Alaska this year.

Lindsay - great list thanks for posting.

Also, if you call the OCC they will tell you about doctors they are aware of that will provide fills for TJ patients. When I called they gave me 3 different doctors in Las Vegas to research. I chose Dr. Riccardi, but Dr Dominick, who is on the list Lindsay provided was also on the roster the OCC gave me.