MARCH SURGERIES AND FILLS

• 1 month later...

I just scheduled my surgery date for March 27th. I'm so excited to finally be getting the ball rolling!!!! I only wish March was a little closer, as this Christmas Eve feeling is going to be pretty stretched out. :)

I'm looking forward to meeting some new friends!

I haven't scheduled a date as of yet. My mother is a real-estate agent and has a big house closing in January. Once that goes through, I'll be calling to schedule, and hope March will be the time I can get in.

• 1 month later...

under my name it says warn status does anyone no what that means?

If you post anything that doesn't have any value or doesn't pertain to WLS, like hyper links to sell stuff at other websites, or promote other agendas, or bully other members, stuff like that, we'll ding you with a warning. Or depending how bad you were, we could just block you from futher posting. Being a moderator here at the OCC, I will usually first edit your post and send you a email stating what you did and why I did it. If we do give you a warning, that bar under your screen name will start turning red in color. All the members of the OCC Forum will see this and know that you did a no-no. We just want this to be a nice friendly forum and members contribute meaningful-educational posts.

Mine has a warning as well, and I have done nothing that you have mentioned?? but on a lighter note...I leave for Mexico after work tomorrow!!!!Then surgery on Friday!!! Very excited!! and a bit nervous.... :unsure:

Mine has a warning as well, and I have done nothing that you have mentioned?? but on a lighter note...I leave for Mexico after work tomorrow!!!!Then surgery on Friday!!! Very excited!! and a bit nervous.... :unsure:

Every member has a warn status bar under their screen name, even mine.