APRIL SURGERIES

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Dolittle

Dolittle

Supreme Member

• 775 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 10:47 AM

This is the topic for those who are scheduling their surgery during the month of April. Posting in this topic gives you the chance to meet other patients that are going to be in TJ during this month. So lets hear from the soon to be Gastric Sleeve patients.

Dolittle

I LOVE MY SLEEVE

#2 barrbdoll

barrbdoll

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 07:02 PM

Hi Everyone!! My surgery date is April 16th. I'm bringing my Mom and maybe my sister with me. I'm very excited and ready to start my journey! 5 more weeks!! Your support and words of encouragement are greatly appreciated!! Would love to hear of others scheduled for surgery the same day!

Thanks!!!

#3 Suzg

Suzg

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:17 PM

Hello,

My name is Suzanne, and I am from Portland, Oregon. I will be going to Mexico in 5 days, and having the Gastric Sleeve on Tuesday, April 3rd! I am so excited and ready for this. I am looking forward to a healthy new me this year! This is my year!!! :)

#4 Paula Bee

Paula Bee

Supreme Member

• Members
  • 907 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:59 PM

I have scheduled the revision surgery for April 23rd. I will be flying from Florida without my husband this time, and I do wish he was coming. Other than that, I am looking forward to getting this lapband out! I am having horrible reflux, and this will take care of that. This is the last surgery I will be able to afford without dipping into our retirement, so I have to make this work... I have to.

Paula
288 prediet
Revision surgery to gastric sleeve on April 23, 2012
Dr. Ortiz

"You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there."

#5 LoriBecky

LoriBecky

Supreme Member

• 690 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 03:11 PM

I'm having my sleeve revision on Monday, April 16th so if you are at OCC that week, I'll get to meet you! For more information on my decision to have sleeve revision see my blog!

http://www.occforum....blog&blogid=332
Lori

Patient Care Coordinator
Obesity Control Center
Lori@obesitycontrolcenter.com
Follow my BLOG!: http://www.occforum....blog&blogid=332
www.obesitycontrolcenter.com
https://www.facebook...CCMedicalCenter
https://www.facebook.../LoriOCCMedical

1-866-376-7849 ext. 81

please remember, I'm not a doctor, so the opinions expressed are my own and what has worked for me. If you have specific questions, you should contact Dr. Ortiz
Dr. Ortiz is a licensed physician in Mexico. All items posted are for general information only. If you have specific questions please contact your personal physician.

#6 barrbdoll

barrbdoll

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:26 PM

Looking forward to meeting you Becky!! April 16th is the big day!! :)

See you soon!!

Emily

#7 Loosechange

Loosechange

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:38 PM

Paula Bee my surgery VSG is scheduled for May 28. I hope you post your experiences along the way. You are having the lap band out. Will this be a revision to a sleeve?
I know you will be in good hands for your surgery

#8 Paula Bee

Paula Bee

Supreme Member

• Members
  • 907 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:07 AM

Paula Bee my surgery VSG is scheduled for May 28. I hope you post your experiences along the way. You are having the lap band out. Will this be a revision to a sleeve?
I know you will be in good hands for your surgery

I hope we cross paths, too. Yes, this is a revision to the lapband, and I will be so glad to get it out and move on. :)
288 prediet
Dr. Ortiz

#9 Paula Bee

Paula Bee

Supreme Member

• Members
  • 907 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:27 AM

What is the weather like at this time of year? Here in Florida we are wearing tank tops and shorts..
288 prediet
Dr. Ortiz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users