What do I need??

Hi everyone!! So tomorrow, we drive down to TJ for all our pre-op stuff...surgery is Wednesday. :D I was wondering...is there anything that I will need other then the obvious luggage...clothes, toiletries...ect. What do you all suggest??? Anything you all wish you knew before you went down?? I'm so excited but yet so nervous!!!! I didn't lose all the weight I was supposed to but most of it so I hope I don't get slapped on the hand!! Thanks for your imput in advance!

Angela :rolleyes:

It's detailed, but here's what I'm packing. :) Some people also suggest a pillow for the car/plane ride back. Let me know if I forgot anything, haha! See you soon!

Plane tickets

Trip itinerary

$50 in 5s and 1s

Daily medication

Original OCC paperwork

List of contact info

Birth certificate & drivers license (or passport)

Book

Wallet

Cell phone

Ipod & charger

2 pairs of sweats

2 t-shirts

2 pairs of underwear

1 pair of fluffy socks

PJs

Flip flops

front close soft sports bra

Deodorant

Foundation & mascara

Toothbrush/paste, face wash

Shampoo, conditioner, detangler, hair brush, body wash, bath sponge

Care package (gas x strips, cough strips, kleenex, liquid tylenol, band aids, neosporin, chapstick, vitamin C cough drops, journal, pens)

WOW...that is detailed but helps so much!!! Thank you!!!!!! How did you do with the weight loss??? I'm stuck but I'm hoping for the best. Atleast I didn't gain right???

It's detailed, but here's what I'm packing. :) Some people also suggest a pillow for the car/plane ride back. Let me know if I forgot anything, haha! See you soon!

Plane tickets

Trip itinerary

$50 in 5s and 1s

Daily medication

Original OCC paperwork

List of contact info

Birth certificate & drivers license (or passport)

Book

Wallet

Cell phone

Ipod & charger

2 pairs of sweats

2 t-shirts

2 pairs of underwear

1 pair of fluffy socks

PJs

Flip flops

front close soft sports bra

Deodorant

Foundation & mascara

Toothbrush/paste, face wash

Shampoo, conditioner, detangler, hair brush, body wash, bath sponge

Care package (gas x strips, cough strips, kleenex, liquid tylenol, band aids, neosporin, chapstick, vitamin C cough drops, journal, pens)

Well atleast you lost weight!! I lost 9 of the 15 I was supposed to lose!! I don't think I did too bad! AF made a visit so I think it's water retention!! I'm so excited!!! I can hardly contain myself...haha!! Yeah I will be ready to eat anything in site by the time we have all our tests done!! haha :wacko:

Hey! Good luck and let us know how it goes. You may want to bring some Phazyme. I originally brought gas-x but it did not work very well. I borrowed some phazyme and it worked much better. Also, if you are going to do any shopping, you may want money for that. When you have to tip the drivers, bell boy, etc. the money goes fast!