January Fill Patients

Hi Gang!

I will be arriving in TJ on Jan 13th at 10:45am. Rene said that there was already someone else arriving then (Barb I think), so that leaves room for 3 or 4 more...

I will be leaving that same evening at 9:45--yuck. Talk about a full day. I just can't leave my monsters for too long.

I can't wait!! :P

HEY STEPH,I DECIDE TO COME TJ ON JAN 13 TOO.I WILL BE ARRIVING ABOUT 10:20AM ALREADY TALK TO RENE ABOUT TRANSPORTATION SO I WILL BE SPLITTING THE COST WITH YOU AND BARB.I WILL BE LEAVING ON SAME DAY ABOUT 10:50PM.

HEY STEPH,I DECIDE TO COME TJ ON JAN 13 TOO.I WILL BE ARRIVING ABOUT 10:20AM ALREADY TALK TO RENE ABOUT TRANSPORTATION SO I WILL BE SPLITTING THE COST WITH YOU AND BARB.I WILL BE LEAVING ON SAME DAY ABOUT 10:50PM.

Hey Steph and Terry,

I am arriving San Diego at 10:25. My friend Kelley is also coming in at the same time for a fill. We will be able to fill the van and share the cost. I'll find out if Rene can have the van take us to Seaport Village instead of the airport if that's okay with everyone.

See you soon,

Cherri

I'm arriving on 1.19.07 (Friday) for a fill and leaving Saturday 1.20.07. I really need to share transportation with someone.

Anyone going???

I am arriving on the 19th as well. My plane gets in around 10:45 am. Let me know if you want to share the transportation.

I am arriving on the 19th as well. My plane gets in around 10:45 am. Let me know if you want to share the transportation.

I will also be flying in on the 19th at 10:35am for a fill. i plan on taking the bus/trolly over to TJ. i would love to meet up with you girls since this will be the first time i am using the bus/trolly system.

thanks,

kim

Hi Everyone. I have an appointment for monday jan 22 at 9am. I will fly in on Sunday the 21st. Is anyone else getting a fill that day?

For those of you who have used the bus/trolley system, would you mind sharing your knowledge with me? I am thinking about doing this to say a few pesos!

Thanks for your help.

Victoria.

ps...anyone know any good/inexpensive hotels near San Diego airport?

• 3 weeks later...