New Fill Centers USA provider in South Florida

Hey all south Florida folks looking for a fill--just found out that a new Fill Centers USA provider is coming to Southwest Ranches (in Broward county) starting April 18, 2009. This provider location will not be one that uses fluoro.

The Clinic Name and Address is:

American Walk-In

6870 Dykes Rd

Southwest Ranches, FL 33331

The "training day" is Saturday, April 18 and you get a $50 discount. As of yesterday (3/19/09) there were still appointments left. Just puttin' it out there. :)

Diana

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
UPDATE: As of Friday, April 10 the training day at the new provider has been rescheduled for May 9, 2009.

I saw this too...they have one opening in Deland, FL too but I am too scared because they are still in "training" especially for my first fill.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey gang! I had my third fill today at the new Fill Centers USA location here. WOW--the folks were so nice and the doctor that was there training them was so nice and competent. He is a Fill Centers USA doctor that was visiting from New Jersey to do the training. (He gave his name, but I apparently didn't make a good enough note of it since I can't recall it right now-- sorry.) He even apologized for speaking to the doctors he was training while I was sitting there, in case I might be offended (which I wasn't). I only got 0.2 put in--they tried 0.3 and the cold water wouldn't go down real easy. Thanks DOLITTLE for advising me to sneak up on the sweet spot. They said nothing but fluids for two days, which I guess puts a raincheck on the 1/3 of the steak burrito I had planned on eating out to dinner on Mother's day tomorrow. I'm sorry I didn't get to speak to anyone there that might have been from this forum. It was a little difficult to head into the waiting room asking "Hey, anybody here have the lap-band?" or "Who here is getting a fill?".

FAbi--I hope you had a good experience there. I know it was to be your first fill today, so you didn't have anything to compare it to. Praying that all went well. Sorry if you were there and we didn't get to meet each other.

All in all, I think Fill Centers USA has made a great decision on choosing this center as their new provider.