Seattle Fills

I just wanted to get the word out on my fill doctor. His name is Dr. Lauter and he operates out of Bellevue, WA (right outside of Seattle). He's actually a bariatric surgeon, so he doesn't just run a fill center. He's one of the FEW surgeons who will see patients who had their band in Mexico. I've found that most places are pretty snobby about it, and I've had a hard time finding a welcoming, supportive place.

Obviously going back to TJ is the best option-- but if you can't afford it, Dr. Lauter is a great alternative!

I just wanted to get the word out on my fill doctor. His name is Dr. Lauter and he operates out of Bellevue, WA (right outside of Seattle). He's actually a bariatric surgeon, so he doesn't just run a fill center. He's one of the FEW surgeons who will see patients who had their band in Mexico. I've found that most places are pretty snobby about it, and I've had a hard time finding a welcoming, supportive place.

Obviously going back to TJ is the best option-- but if you can't afford it, Dr. Lauter is a great alternative!

Leyla, thanks for the information! I love my place in Olympia, but it is nice to know there is other options! I do not do blind fills anymore (AT ALL), so what does Dr. Lauter charge for a fill and fluoro?