Directions to OCC

DanR

The last time I went to OCC for a dental work, I took the bus, trolley, and taxi. It only cost $15 (round-trip). I took some pictures along the way and I used them to create directions with pictures. Feel free to download them and print them:

http://www.fathomservices.com/occdirections.pdf

DAN THIS IS PERFECT!!! I'VE DONE THIS TWICE NOW AND HAVE TO C AND P IT EVERYTIME AND CARRY IT WITH ME, THANK YOU

THE ONE THING I DIDN'T KNOW IS THAT THE ALL DAY BUS PASS ALSO INCLUDES THE TROLLEY? THAT WOULD BE GREAT CUZ I'M ALWAYS CONFUSED ON HOW MUCH TO PUT IN THAT TROLLEY TICKETING MACHINE AND WHAT BUTTONS TO PUSH LOL

DAN THIS IS PERFECT!!! I'VE DONE THIS TWICE NOW AND HAVE TO C AND P IT EVERYTIME AND CARRY IT WITH ME, THANK YOU

THE ONE THING I DIDN'T KNOW IS THAT THE ALL DAY BUS PASS ALSO INCLUDES THE TROLLEY? THAT WOULD BE GREAT CUZ I'M ALWAYS CONFUSED ON HOW MUCH TO PUT IN THAT TROLLEY TICKETING MACHINE AND WHAT BUTTONS TO PUSH LOL

If your coming into San Diego airport and going to take the bus and trolley to the border,, you can ask for and buy the $5 all day pass right on the bus. It's good all day long and good for the trolley too. If your going to spend the night in TJ and fly out the next day, $9 gets you a 2 day mass transit pass,, you can save a buck. LOL.

If your coming into San Diego airport and going to take the bus and trolley to the border,, you can ask for and buy the $5 all day pass right on the bus. It's good all day long and good for the trolley too. If your going to spend the night in TJ and fly out the next day, $9 gets you a 2 day mass transit pass,, you can save a buck. LOL.

I didn't mention other Day Pass options, but you can buy them for 1, 2, 3, and 4 days. The last time I went, I bought one for 4-days and stayed in the Gaslamp Quarter. I can usually get a 4-star hotel in downtown San Diego's Gaslamp Quarter for $79/night on Priceline.