My First Fill

Hey All,

So I just went back to OCC for my first fill yesterday. I got 3cc's put in. I'm on full liquids for three days and I don't feel any restriction at all. They told me that it can take a couple weeks to feel some type of restriction so hopefully it comes but if not, then work harder till my second fill. Anyone felt like this after their first fill? I was just kinda hoping for better restriction bcuz I haven't lost any weight in the past three weeks since being on solids and I really can eat anything!

Hey All,

So I just went back to OCC for my first fill yesterday. I got 3cc's put in. I'm on full liquids for three days and I don't feel any restriction at all. They told me that it can take a couple weeks to feel some type of restriction so hopefully it comes but if not, then work harder till my second fill. Anyone felt like this after their first fill? I was just kinda hoping for better restriction bcuz I haven't lost any weight in the past three weeks since being on solids and I really can eat anything!

I think OCC gives baby fills Cause I felt ok like the first 10 days losing 3 pounds the first week then another 2.5 pounds. But from that time till now I've gained back 1.5 - 2 pounds I go Monday for a second fill. I've really never felt any restriction.

We shall see I'll let you know how it all goes..

Hey Lena!

My daughter and I went back to OCC for our first fills, also. Folks that we were banded with got like 1.7 or 1.8 in their bands for their first fills (at OCC), and we each got 1.0. My daughter was able to lose 50 lbs on just that one fill. I have had three fills and I'm sneaking up on 60 pounds lost. I was pretty weary after the first fill, because I really wasn't losing weight at a rate like I had expected to. I guess what I'm saying is, I don't know if it is because my daughter is young and hasn't screwed up her metabolism like I have because of years of whacky dieting, or if it just takes more fills for some because that is what it takes.

I hope you have a safe trip there--are you going to Cosmed for anything "fun" while you are there? :)

Hey Lena!

My daughter and I went back to OCC for our first fills, also. Folks that we were banded with got like 1.7 or 1.8 in their bands for their first fills (at OCC), and we each got 1.0. My daughter was able to lose 50 lbs on just that one fill. I have had three fills and I'm sneaking up on 60 pounds lost. I was pretty weary after the first fill, because I really wasn't losing weight at a rate like I had expected to. I guess what I'm saying is, I don't know if it is because my daughter is young and hasn't screwed up her metabolism like I have because of years of whacky dieting, or if it just takes more fills for some because that is what it takes.

I hope you have a safe trip there--are you going to Cosmed for anything "fun" while you are there? :)

Haha! No more "fun" stuff for me! I have had my share of plastic surgery already (got a tummy tuck, lipo and fat booty injections) a couple years ago) so I'm done for now! I want to get a boob lift after I have reached my goal but I'm focusing on trying to buy a house right now! We shall see :D .

I have lost 2 pounds since my fill but that's because I am working super duper hard on watching what I eat!

I think OCC gives baby fills Cause I felt ok like the first 10 days losing 3 pounds the first week then another 2.5 pounds. But from that time till now I've gained back 1.5 - 2 pounds I go Monday for a second fill. I've really never felt any restriction.

We shall see I'll let you know how it all goes..

I'm hoping they are baby fills too dammit! I'm ready for that restriction!

• 1 month later...
Haha! No more "fun" stuff for me! I have had my share of plastic surgery already (got a tummy tuck, lipo and fat booty injections) a couple years ago) so I'm done for now! I want to get a boob lift after I have reached my goal but I'm focusing on trying to buy a house right now! We shall see :D .

I have lost 2 pounds since my fill but that's because I am working super duper hard on watching what I eat!

Hi Lea,

Any updates on weight loss? My procedure is 9/30 and you and I have the same weight-- I am a lttle nervous as I am really hoping that there is a lot of loss--I think low BMIers are slower--

Also, DYING to know about your fatty booty injections (aka Brazilian butt lift)! Thinking about doing it soon at Cosmed--if I lose the weight-- did it last?