advice on fills

Hi all. I think I need some advice about how to deal with fills. My surgery was on July 16th. I lost 10 pounds quickly-basically in the two weeks following. Since then (almost a month) I have lost only 4 pounds. On Aug 17th, I had my first fill-4cc's. I felt no restriction--at least I dont think I did. I have not lost any weight, and have tried eating less and drinking more to see if the weight would come off. Yesterday I had another fill: 1 cc. I still do not feel any restriction--for eg, last weekend I had to go to a family wedding, and decided to be careful, but do small tastings of the many foods. I had no trouble with any sort of food I ate--but I didnt overdo on quantity. Everything went down with ease. What should I feel, and how do I find out what the right amount of fill is for me? And how often should I see my doctor for fills, without having him refuse to do the fills? I'd really appreciate any advice you have.

Hi all. I think I need some advice about how to deal with fills. My surgery was on July 16th. I lost 10 pounds quickly-basically in the two weeks following. Since then (almost a month) I have lost only 4 pounds. On Aug 17th, I had my first fill-4cc's. I felt no restriction--at least I dont think I did. I have not lost any weight, and have tried eating less and drinking more to see if the weight would come off. Yesterday I had another fill: 1 cc. I still do not feel any restriction--for eg, last weekend I had to go to a family wedding, and decided to be careful, but do small tastings of the many foods. I had no trouble with any sort of food I ate--but I didnt overdo on quantity. Everything went down with ease. What should I feel, and how do I find out what the right amount of fill is for me? And how often should I see my doctor for fills, without having him refuse to do the fills? I'd really appreciate any advice you have.

YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOUR GETTING CLOSER. YOU MUST HAVE THE BIGGER BAND WHICH CAN TAKE MORE CC's. IF YOUR FEELING NO RESRICTION WHAT SO EVER, GO IN AGAIN. ONCE YOU START FEELING SOME RESTRICTION, TAKE IT SLOW AND EASY