1 September 2009

AshleyMarie

B: Applesauce

S: Quaker mini delights

L: Went to a mongolian grill no idea but gonna guess on the calories. Had mushrooms, shrimp, and a few bites of noodles and one crab rangoon

D: Chips and salsa - got off work late and didn't want to eat a "meal" close to going to bed

S: Vodka and cranberry (2)

Calories so far: 900

OK..

I have a question, I know most of us can eat more on some days vrs others.....I have a question as far as "slider" foods. Lets take salad, or popcorn or ice cream, or chips and dips....These are sliders for me. How much do you eat of these.....I know this is a crazy question, but are we only still only suppose to be able to eat 1 cup? I am trying to stay away from these foods, because they go down to easy for me and I can eat ALOT of it.

I would like to know, do you eat how much ever of slider food that you can eat or do you stop at 1 cup? Being that I can eat alot of these, does this mean I need a fill?

Carrie

OK..

I have a question, I know most of us can eat more on some days vrs others.....I have a question as far as "slider" foods. Lets take salad, or popcorn or ice cream, or chips and dips....These are sliders for me. How much do you eat of these.....I know this is a crazy question, but are we only still only suppose to be able to eat 1 cup? I am trying to stay away from these foods, because they go down to easy for me and I can eat ALOT of it.

I would like to know, do you eat how much ever of slider food that you can eat or do you stop at 1 cup? Being that I can eat alot of these, does this mean I need a fill?

Carrie

I am able to eat a lot of these foods too...although as soon as I eat regular food...I can't eat that much. My thought on a fill...is that I don't need one...INSTEAD...I need to make better food choices. :dash1:

I am able to eat a lot of these foods too...although as soon as I eat regular food...I can't eat that much. My thought on a fill...is that I don't need one...INSTEAD...I need to make better food choices. :dash1:

I agree with that, I need to stay away from them, like you said I can not eat that much "food". I catch myself when I do eat the "slider" food, I eat alot of it and I just dont want this to stretch my band. Sometimes I catch myself eating alot of the slider foods and thinking it is ok, not going to hurt my band because it is going to "slide" through. I know it adds the calories, just trying to make sure its not hurting the band. Does this make since? I think I am confusing myself...lol

Carrie

For me I just take it slow and stay within my calories. I have been eating too many slider foods lately and really need to stop. I get on a kick w/ certain foods and one of my weaknesses is any type of chips and dip. I'm terrible with that! I don't have a specific amount when I quit, but don't eat too much so I have calories to spend later in the day as I base it all mostly on calories. I have restriction but don't get super tight so can eat too much if I let myself.