01 October 2009

AshleyMarie

Think Im gonna try something different and see how this works for me. Im going to split my food up for about every 3 hours and see how this works... Does anyone do this or what do you think about doing this????

B-Banana 7:30

S- Around 10:30 ate 4 Shrimp wrapped in Bacon (not a whole piece of bacon, just enough to go around shrimp)

L- Rice that was for my Shimp about 1 cup 12:30

S- Coffee - Did not eat my protien bar

D- Four Blazin Butts (BBQ Pork Peices with Blazin Sauce) with 1/2 cup Pinto Beans 5:30ish

S- Protien Bar at 6:30 at game

***Did not eat Rest of my Rice(around 1 cup ) and two plain shrimp, no bacon - will eat for lunch tomorrow, hubby wanted BBQ

Water- Doing better today, so far 33oz (1 liter) :D

Carrie

Think Im gonna try something different and see how this works for me. Im going to split my food up for about every 3 hours and see how this works... Does anyone do this or what do you think about doing this????

B-Banana 7:30

S- Around 10:30 ate 4 Shrimp wrapped in Bacon (not a whole piece of bacon, just enough to go around shrimp)

L- Rice that was for my Shimp about 1 cup 12:30

S- Protien Bar in (about 30 mins 3:30)

D-Rest of my Rice(around 1 cup ) and two plain shrimp, no bacon - will have to eat before 6

Water- Doing better today, so far 33oz (1 liter) :D

Carrie

You know i've heard a lot of people say this works well. I think as long as you are counting your calories and make sure you aren't eating around the band you will be OK. Keeps your metabolism going.

Horrible eating day!!! But i'm posting it anyway!!!

B: Applejuice

S: Cheese and crackers

L: Tuna packet (only a few bites)

S: Popcorn and goldfish crackers

S: Chef boy ar dee raviolis

They have little mini containers and they are the BEST! About 200 calories and I eat them late afternoon when I know i'm gonna go do a hard workout and then have a small snack later that night.

D: TBA - Taco Bell pintos and cheese and a cheese roll up

Calories so far: 1000

Exercise - Bootcamp class holy jesus she worked us hard!! My abs and arms are hurting sooo bad!!

Hi,

I am considering the procedure- why did you have to have the unfill?? You are doing great.

Thanks-

Leah

Leah,

I was not eating enough food and constantly spitting up what I was eating. Now I am able to keep my food down and finish a bandster size meal. I did not have a complete until, just .4