Other Denists in TJ worth mentioning?

CxJx

Hello all,

I really want to get the zoom whitening done while I am out there getting the band or when I get fills. Does anyone know of a good dentist worth recommending that is close to the clinic? Maybe even where the dentist that the OCC was using if she is still close by?

Hello all,

I really want to get the zoom whitening done while I am out there getting the band or when I get fills. Does anyone know of a good dentist worth recommending that is close to the clinic? Maybe even where the dentist that the OCC was using if she is still close by?

As far as I know and what Loribecky posted, the OCC dental services still exist. It's now by appointment. Call 1-866-376-7849 and talk to the OCC clinic. I had some dental work done at the OCC while I was in TJ last month. The dentist, Dr. Marisol, she's awesome!!!

As far as I know and what Loribecky posted, the OCC dental services still exist. It's now by appointment. Call 1-866-376-7849 and talk to the OCC clinic. I had some dental work done at the OCC while I was in TJ last month. The dentist, Dr. Marisol, she's awesome!!!

I got an email from Lori last week stating it was done and to ask around and see if anyone else knew of a good dentist in the area.. :( When I called to arrange everything initially the person I spoke with stated it was appointment only, and I would get an email if they could do it. When I never heard anything back I called and it looped me through a few times.. So I emailed Lori. If anyone knows of a good dentist around the area let us know! :)

I got an email from Lori last week stating it was done and to ask around and see if anyone else knew of a good dentist in the area.. :( When I called to arrange everything initially the person I spoke with stated it was appointment only, and I would get an email if they could do it. When I never heard anything back I called and it looped me through a few times.. So I emailed Lori. If anyone knows of a good dentist around the area let us know! :)

I don't know why the OCC would state that the dental services would be by appointment only? My understanding now is that the dental service is closed. I put out an email to the dentist to see if she's going to work for another clinic,, she was great, I'd like to find out where shes going and maybe head back to TJ and have some more dental work done.

[/color] date='Oct 10 2009, 03:08 AM' post='77282']

I don't know why the OCC would state that the dental services would be by appointment only? My understanding now is that the dental service is closed. I put out an email to the dentist to see if she's going to work for another clinic,, she was great, I'd like to find out where shes going and maybe head back to TJ and have some more dental work done.

When they told me by appointment only I thought the dentist might be working somewhere else and still doing appointments there to make some extra money. I heard the dentist they had was great, if you find that they are somewhat close by, by all means spread the word!!

• 5 weeks later...
When they told me by appointment only I thought the dentist might be working somewhere else and still doing appointments there to make some extra money. I heard the dentist they had was great, if you find that they are somewhat close by, by all means spread the word!!

I actually went to the the Dentist that was recommended by the OCC its Dr. Lugo at Dentart very good doctor i got braces : )