New Idea for Protein Powder

AngieB

I should really be skinny.....just from clean up and chasing after my 2 year old.

What is bad about the entire Protein Powder Fun is that as soon as I seen what had happened I ran for the camera. After I had play momarazzi, it was off to the bath. Then he was locked in his room until I got the "situation" contained. LOL Um....he didn't even get scolded....oh well...next time! All in the day of a mother! It takes seconds!

Baaaahaaaahaaa.....I love it. With my boys being 14 and 12 soon, sometimes I actually miss those days. No matter what it is, a truck can always be handy-Boys and their Toys!

I should really be skinny.....just from clean up and chasing after my 2 year old.

What is bad about the entire Protein Powder Fun is that as soon as I seen what had happened I ran for the camera. After I had play momarazzi, it was off to the bath. Then he was locked in his room until I got the "situation" contained. LOL Um....he didn't even get scolded....oh well...next time! All in the day of a mother! It takes seconds!

Hahahahahaha. He is adorable and you have the patience of Job. Enjoy these days now because they grow up so fast. My sson is now 22 and it seems like yesterday he was the size of your son. Well done Angie for filming instead of yelling.

Have a good day

Debbie