L: Sliced ham w/ light miracle whip, chips and salsa w/ bean dip

D: WW tuna noodle casserole (about 2/3 of it) and a few light club crackers

S: 1 Vodka and light cranberry juice

Calories so far: 1,000

B: Chicken and potatoes

L: Sliced ham w/ light miracle whip, chips and salsa w/ bean dip

D: TBA, taking a WW frozen meal to work w/ me - gotta work both jobs today

Calories so far: 600

Hi there, I see your calorie intake is usually less than 1000 a day which is awesome. How is your hunger? and when are you most hungry during the day?

-Bianca

Hi there, I see your calorie intake is usually less than 1000 a day which is awesome. How is your hunger? and when are you most hungry during the day?

-Bianca

Hi there! You know most of the time my hunger is in check as long as i'm eating the right things. When I have my food I try to do mostly protein first. So for instance at lunch I try to eat mostly the lunchmeat first then if i'm still hungry I start on the carrots or applesauce then the chips. That helps a ton! Now i'm not gonna lie some days I feel like an open pit and could eat anything, but those aren't all the time luckily. I also have issues with head hunger and you all would laugh if you could hear me. I seriously have an out loud conversation with myself asking self...are you really hungry or do you think you are? I had a horrible habit of eating in the car so now when i'm driving my head hunger gets really bad.

Perfect example was tonight I got off work at 10 and I thought I was hungry and wanted Taco Bell - even drove there and was sitting in the drive through and had the conversation with myself. Told myself to go home and if I was still hungry when I got there that I could have something. So when i got home I realized I was not. It's such a mental thing!

The biggest trick is after each fill figuring out what amount not only fills you up but keeps you full. It takes me about 2 weeks after a fill to figure that out. But I tell you protein is key! If I eat tuna for lunch I am full for hours! You just need to play w/ it and see what keeps you full. If I do get hungry it is usually around 3pm and I have benefiber tabs in my desk at work. I also have some baby carrots always in the fridge which help. For lent I cut my dairy intake by about 90 percent and that helped quite a bit too.

Best of luck!

Hi there! You know most of the time my hunger is in check as long as i'm eating the right things. When I have my food I try to do mostly protein first. So for instance at lunch I try to eat mostly the lunchmeat first then if i'm still hungry I start on the carrots or applesauce then the chips. That helps a ton! Now i'm not gonna lie some days I feel like an open pit and could eat anything, but those aren't all the time luckily. I also have issues with head hunger and you all would laugh if you could hear me. I seriously have an out loud conversation with myself asking self...are you really hungry or do you think you are? I had a horrible habit of eating in the car so now when i'm driving my head hunger gets really bad.

Perfect example was tonight I got off work at 10 and I thought I was hungry and wanted Taco Bell - even drove there and was sitting in the drive through and had the conversation with myself. Told myself to go home and if I was still hungry when I got there that I could have something. So when i got home I realized I was not. It's such a mental thing!

The biggest trick is after each fill figuring out what amount not only fills you up but keeps you full. It takes me about 2 weeks after a fill to figure that out. But I tell you protein is key! If I eat tuna for lunch I am full for hours! You just need to play w/ it and see what keeps you full. If I do get hungry it is usually around 3pm and I have benefiber tabs in my desk at work. I also have some baby carrots always in the fridge which help. For lent I cut my dairy intake by about 90 percent and that helped quite a bit too.

Best of luck!

Thanks for responding and ha ha trust me I don't think you're weird for the conversations with yourself. I do that already too :) but it really does help to hear that question "are you really hungry" out loud. I just want to make sure I'm as prepared as possible for this band when it is time to eat. As long as it will help me take the edge off I know I can totally do it. And watching people like you posting daily , what you're eating and activity is really really helps a lot! Thank you!

-Bianca