22 March 2010

jhawkchick75

B: Fiber One cereal (dry)

L: Sliced turkey w/ light miracle whip. Carrots and dip and 5 light club crackers.

S: Almonds

D: Tried to eat some chicken. Was soo hungry but didn't listen to my body when it told me I was full. I did that "let's just try one more bite" game and lost! Just PB'ed that last bite or two, but still sucked! Not sure if I count that but I am to be safe.

Calories so far: 800

Woke up at 5am and did 2 Biggest Loser Videos totaling 45 minutes.

6am: 1 Hard Boiled Egg

8am: Oatmeal

11:30am: Half of a small can of tuna with chopped tomato and onion with a little mayo and 3 wheat thins.

2pm: The other half of my small can of tuna with chopped tomato and onion

5:30pm: 1 scrambled egg with cheese, red bell pepper, zucchini, tomato and onion

15 cheese it's oops...

80 oz. of water

B - coffee with ff creamer and sugar free raspberry surup. Oikos greek yogurt chocolate....(dangerously good, not sure if I should buy this again....) <BR><BR>Water 30 oz calcuim and vitamin E <BR><BR>L - spinach, feta, tomato and salad dressing scallop pots and chicken with Carolina Gold sauce. had full of jelly beans <BR><BR>S - Protein cookies<BR><BR>D - Chicken, black beans, seasoning, tomatoes, cheese, spinach tort, salsa<BR><BR>Lemon cake

Once lent is over I am going to have to try Greek yogurt. I have had several friends rave about it! I'm not a fan of regular yogurt it's too sweet but my friends say it's different.

POINTS® Tracker entries

Monday, March 22, 2010

Morning

1 1/2 tsp coffee, instant or regular, powder 0

2 Tbsp Coffee-Mate French Vanilla Liquid Creamer 1.5

1 Tbsp sugar 1

6 oz Light Blackberry Yogurt 2

Subtotal 4.5

Midday

2 serving(s) Tasty Bite Madras Lentils 5

1 serving(s) Popchips 100 calorie pack 2

Subtotal 7

Evening

No entries for this meal time.

Subtotal 0

Anytime

1 packet(s) Instant Oatmeal Strawberries & Cream 2

Subtotal 2

Food POINTS values total used 13.5

Food POINTS values remaining 8.5

Once lent is over I am going to have to try Greek yogurt. I have had several friends rave about it! I'm not a fan of regular yogurt it's too sweet but my friends say it's different.

I took a chance on the chocolate flavor. Now I wish I hadn't yummo! LOL At a 110 cals, it a nice treat.