30 March 2010

jhawkchick75

Here we go....on liquids for a few days. Lord help me and those around me i'm gonna be a B!!!!! :angry::lol:

Since it's all liquids i'm not gonna really title these as meals, will just write what I have when.

7:30am - Apple juice w/ Miralax and my vitamins

9:30am - Special K protein shake (1/2 of it)

FYI these are sooo yummie, but not buying again. Didn't look at the nutrition guide on it and they are only 10g of protein and have 18g of sugar! Ouch! That would explain why they taste so good! Back to EAS shakes. <_<

12:15pm - Campbell's creamy potato soup (about 1/2 the can)

3:00pm - Fiber Choice chews (2)

4:00pm - Rest of potato soup

8:00pm - Got busy at work and couldn't resist a few fritos! Ugh!

*Of course doing lots of water too. Luckily it's spring break here so i'm not as locked to my desk and can get up and pee now and again! :mellow:

Calories so far: 900

B - coffee with FF cream and sugar free surup

oatmeal packet

48 oz of crystal light

1/2 my calcuim pill

L - chick breast, ham and swiss cheese - 3rd meal from my cordon blue sandwich from out night out- going to throw the rest in the garbage...

vinegar and mustard sauce -

4 reeses mini's

24 oz of crystal light

1/2 calcuim pill

D - Mahi Mahi and steamed veggies

WW POINTS® Tracker entries

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Morning

2 Tbsp Coffee-Mate French Vanilla Liquid Creamer 1.5

1 tsp coffee, instant or regular, powder 0

1 Tbsp sugar 1

1 cup(s) cooked instant oatmeal 2

1/8 cup(s) trail mix 2

Subtotal 6.5

Midday

12 item(s) tortilla chips 3

1 serving(s) Mishima Miso Soup Mix 1

1 fillet(s) Fast-Food Fried Fish Fillet, Battered Or Breaded 5

Subtotal 9

Evening

1 serving(s) Basil Pesto Tilapia 3

3/4 Taco Soup 1.5

Subtotal 4.5

Anytime

1 small banana(s) 1.5

Subtotal 1.5

Food POINTS values total used 21.5

Food POINTS values remaining 0.5

Activity

20 min Walking upstairs, carrying 1-24 pound load 1

Activity POINTS values earned 1

Deb-

I love that our diets are so much alike! The Can of tuna and wheat thins do it for me for lunch. I look forward to it each day! I have decided to add peanut butter for when I start to crave a sweet. It helps me out a lot. Once I get my ash to the store to buy some more tomatos, I will make the tomato pie. Keep it up sweetie!!

Deb-

I love that our diets are so much alike! The Can of tuna and wheat thins do it for me for lunch. I look forward to it each day! I have decided to add peanut butter for when I start to crave a sweet. It helps me out a lot. Once I get my ash to the store to buy some more tomatos, I will make the tomato pie. Keep it up sweetie!!

You too Ashley Marie. I am completely satisfied with my eating program and it sure seems to be working for me.

So did I read you are having plastic surgery in 2 weeks. What are you having done and where are you having it done. I want to hear everything :)

I have an extended tummy tuck, lipo and a thigh lift scheduled for July 8th and can hardly wait.

Deb

I had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation 6 years before putting on all of this weight so my stomach stayed pretty flat (nice even though I put on so much weight, but I gained it in other places). I am having some lipo done on my back fat, hips, arms and inner thighs. I am so excited! I wore a bathing suit on the weekend and just couldn't stop thinking about how much this PS is going to help my confidence. My surgery is scheduled for April 13 with Dr. Jaime Campos Leon in Mexico. Because I am so fortunate to live so close to Mexico (San Diego)I went in for a consultation after sending in my photos. Dr. Campos is very nice and I am quite confident I will be happy with his work. I am so so so excited. The count down begins!!