Laser Liposuction!!!

Haven't posted on here in a while, but I have been lurking. Been really busy with my Master's degree. Two classes left!!!! I am having laser lipo tomorrow on my upper and lower abdomen, upper and lower back and upper arms. I am so excited. Will post pics when I get them.

Congrats that is really exciting!! Definitely would love to see pics!!

Yes please post everything about this, would LOVE to get my arms and inner thighs done! Do you mind asking what this procedure cost?

Good luck to you and Ashley!

Carrie

Good luck to you. I'm also very interested in this and the cost as well. Please share and can't wait to see pics.

I went in today at 8:30 this morning and was finished by 12:00. They gave me Ativan and Lortab so I was kind of relaxed through the procedure. I had upper and lower back, upper and lower abdomen, and arms. I have no pain anywhere except for discomfort in my abdomen below my belly button because this is where I had the most fat. The removed a total of 3300ccs. It felt weird. There were slight pinches where she numbed the areas with lidocain for the canulas to be inserted. I felt a little burning sensation while they were numbing all the areas, but that is it. I had my Ipod and listened to my music the whole time. I am leaking a lot right now, but he told me that was to be expected up to 48 hours. I have to go back to him in the morning for him to check everything. They used the laser first to melt the fat and then used a canula to go in and suck out the fat. They used both the SmartLipo and the Vaser Lipo lasers because the results are exceptionally well with helping tighten the skin. I took photos before I went this morning so I will post as I progress along. He said the best results will be noticable around 3-6 months, but I will take pics along the way. He charges 4500 for the first area and 1500 for each additional area. My total was 10,500 for all five areas. He is here locally about 20 mins. from my house.

• 2 weeks later...

YOU KNOW I WAS LOOKING UP HOW MUCH 1000 cc's WERE LOL (a quart)

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PHOTOS :)

Can't wait to see photos too. In Mexico, the dr charges about 8-900 for the first area and 500 for aditional ones. He also will take the removed fat and put it in your butt, 3 ladies had had it done and it looked real good to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Where in Mexico do they do that, that is a good price. I would love to get my stomach done.

Can't wait to see photos too. In Mexico, the dr charges about 8-900 for the first area and 500 for aditional ones. He also will take the removed fat and put it in your butt, 3 ladies had had it done and it looked real good to me.

• 3 weeks later...