9 May 2010

Today is the start of my detox....

No breakfast was able to sleep in today.

11:00 - sliced green apple

12:30 - 1/2 cup water with 1 tsp of epson salt

2:30 - repeat water & salt

4:30 - repeat water & salt

6:30 - repeat water & salt

7:00 - 1 cup grapefruit juice and 1 cup extra virgin olive oil - actually ended up being the most bearable part of it wasn't too bad.

I did eat one pringle between each water & salt to get the taste out of my mouth but otherwise stuck to the plan!

After today i'm going on all fresh fruits and veggies as well as chicken and fish. No processed food, no alcohol, salt, etc....gonna do this all week (with the exceptions of a couple meals I have no control over) and see if this helps get me going. I've been slowly gaining weight and I can see it's all in my mid section. Too many processed food so gonna see if this helps. I'll keep you all updated!!

Breakfast: Tomatoe Pie

orange

Lunch: Broccoli and 2 tbsp dill dip

Dinner: 2 0z turkey

1 tbsp dressing

1 tbsp potatoes

1 tbsp mixed veg

1 tbsp gravy

1 bite of cake

Happy Mothers day to all :)

Today is the start of my detox....

No breakfast was able to sleep in today.

11:00 - sliced green apple

12:30 - 1/2 cup water with 1 tsp of epson salt

2:30 - repeat water & salt

4:30 - repeat water & salt

6:30 - repeat water & salt

7:00 - 1 cup grapefruit juice and 1 cup extra virgin olive oil - actually ended up being the most bearable part of it wasn't too bad.

I did eat one pringle between each water & salt to get the taste out of my mouth but otherwise stuck to the plan!

After today i'm going on all fresh fruits and veggies as well as chicken and fish. No processed food, no alcohol, salt, etc....gonna do this all week (with the exceptions of a couple meals I have no control over) and see if this helps get me going. I've been slowly gaining weight and I can see it's all in my mid section. Too many processed food so gonna see if this helps. I'll keep you all updated!!

How is your detox going? Do you have to stay near a bathroom all day? I have never done one before maybe I should try it since I gained three pounds on this Pre Op Diet ...

Sherri

How is your detox going? Do you have to stay near a bathroom all day? I have never done one before maybe I should try it since I gained three pounds on this Pre Op Diet ...

Sherri

Actually i'm a little bummed I have yet to go to the bathroom and I was given forewarning not basically "not make plans" that day. I lost 2 lbs though yesterday on it and i'm hoping to keep losing more as I continue. If I get to Wed and still no bathroom action i'm going to go back to my fiber pills. I quit taking them b/c I was afraid with this it would be too much. I'll keep updating on my food journal and let you know how it goes!! :)