17 May 2010

Happy Monday all!!! Bleh!!!! :)

B: Eggs, sausage and hash browns - took over an hour to eat i'm much tighter after the detox

L: Sliced ham dipped in miracle whip and carrots and salsa - got a few bites down and the last one came back up. Bleh!

D: Ice cream then chicken nachos (bad!)

Calories so far: 1,200

B: Pizza quiche (http://www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/recipe_details.asp?nutrition_id=35296680)

L: Spicy ramen (not the instant kind, this is fresh from a japanese restaurant)

D: going to a bbq, so steak and grilled veg, most likely

S: cottage cheese, 1/2 cup

I dont know what my cal count will be, I know it wont be less than 1000, but thats ok.

B: Pizza quiche (http://www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/recipe_details.asp?nutrition_id=35296680)

L: Spicy ramen (not the instant kind, this is fresh from a japanese restaurant)

D: going to a bbq, so steak and grilled veg, most likely

S: cottage cheese, 1/2 cup

I dont know what my cal count will be, I know it wont be less than 1000, but thats ok.

Just looked up that quiche recipe and it sounds gooooood!!! I might have to try that out!!!

omg shelby its really yummy. ive been doing low-carb for months and every week i make a different quiche and this one is by far my favorite. you can change out hte eggs for egg beater, and sub non fat half and half, if youre counting cals.

i usually make 1 quiche a week, let it cool, cut it into even pieces, and wrap each in foil/plastic, for a grab n go brekkie.

if you do make it let me know how it worked out for you. (i used contadina pizza sauce)