8 June 2010

B: Oatmeal (only about half the packet just wasn't going down today)

L: Pot luck at work but tried to be good! Ham dipped in light miracle whip, chips and salsa, carrots, and a couple of bites of this snickers dessert thing...ugh was so yummie just had a couple bites then tossed.

D: Mini Raviolis

S: Chips and dip

Calories so far: 1,000

Hey Ladies!

Going to try my best to start logging my food again. So very busy right now, have ALOT going on! The one thing that I am trying to do and have really been doing the past three weeks HARD AND HEAVY is eating really clean food. I want this to be a life style change not just a quick fix to get the weight off!

B- 1 cup of Cooked Oatmeal (5am)

S- Gladator Shake from Smoothy King 45 grams protien 190 calories after workout (700 am)

S - Banana (10am)

L- 4 oz of Crab meat and a Greek Yogurt (12:30)

S- 5 Strawberrys (3:00)

D- 3 egg omelet, plain (7:00)

Really trying to work on my Water, just hate water...ughhhh

Carrie

Hey Ladies!

Going to try my best to start logging my food again. So very busy right now, have ALOT going on! The one thing that I am trying to do and have really been doing the past three weeks HARD AND HEAVY is eating really clean food. I want this to be a life style change not just a quick fix to get the weight off!

B- 1 cup of Cooked Oatmeal (5am)

S- Gladator Shake from Smoothy King 45 grams protien 190 calories after workout (700 am)

S - Banana (10am)

L- 4 oz of Crab meat and a Greek Yogurt (12:30)

S- 5 Strawberrys (3:00)

D- 3 egg omelet, plain (7:00)

Really trying to work on my Water, just hate water...ughhhh

Carrie

Great job!!!! I did that for a while but really need to get back on track with it. Luckily I really like water so i'm OK there, but I need to start eating much cleaner. I made a batch of buffalo chicken dip the other night and have been eating too much of that I need to just not have it in the house! Ugh!

Keep up the great work!!