Fill coming up on tuesday a little nervous

Hey so my first fill is coming up on tuesday I'm a little nervous but really excited. First off I feel like I could eat a lot right now certain things I cant like bread thats not sliced really thin or is not toasted but I am not stay full very long or feeling that full eating less. So im excited to feel a change but I'm nervous in a way. Im going to OCC for my fill so If anyone has been down there for fills wanna share what except sometimes hearing stories clams me well if there good I mean lol but good or bad ill take'm. Also do they weigh you when you come in thats one thing that I have been trying not to do as much right now because I tend to get so caught up with the scale and as it can be really motivating it can be really discouraging also. Well thanks for any input

I went back to the OCC for my first fill and they didn't weigh me. They also didn't use any pain meds before they went digging for my port, so I left with a substantial bruise. I did receive a nice fill of 5 cc which kept me restricted for about 2 weeks. The experience was great - they really have great service and offer a great price.

I've needed 2 additional fills since then and have opted for a local doctor due to the time involved in heading to the OCC. I am planning on heading their for my next one . . . should the need arise.

Good luck!

My first couple of fills were a challenge -

I had a lot of fat to find the port through.

I also had 'blind fills', that weren't done at the OCC, but rather just a lapband centre near me.

I pay out of pocket, $150/fill.

I think it was my 2nd fill that I was left with a large bruise. Not a big deal though.

As time went on, the fills got A LOT easier - and by the end, you could see the port through my layers of skin.

Don't worry about it.

Just lay back, and relax. You've already been through the 'tough' stuff! :)