REACHED MY GOAL

RevyD

Hi everyone. I could not wait to write and tell all my band buddies. As of today July 3rd/2010 I have reached my goal. I lost 142 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was banded September 29th and am living a new life.

July 8th I get my extended tummy tuck and thigh lift and I won't recognize myself. :)

IT CAN BE DONE. IF I CAN DO IT ANYBODY CAN DO IT. JUST FOLLOW THE RULES, DRINK YOUR WATER AND EXERCISE. EXERCISE IS DEFINETLY THE KEY.

Thanks for all your support and encouragment!!!!

Debbie

Wow, how exciting. Congratulations on accomplishing such a huge goal. You have been a great role model for me, I got banded a week before you did. What an exciting summer this will be for you.

Margie

96c86dbe6686b50907391f92d0e53936.gif

Hi everyone. I could not wait to write and tell all my band buddies. As of today July 3rd/2010 I have reached my goal. I lost 142 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was banded September 29th and am living a new life.

July 8th I get my extended tummy tuck and thigh lift and I won't recognize myself. :)

IT CAN BE DONE. IF I CAN DO IT ANYBODY CAN DO IT. JUST FOLLOW THE RULES, DRINK YOUR WATER AND EXERCISE. EXERCISE IS DEFINITELY THE KEY.

Thanks for all your support and encouragement!!!!

Debbie

Congrats Debbie :wub:

You have encouraged so many on this site !!! I bet your kids are so proud of you as all of us here! Thank YOU for all your support you have given me :wub:

Janice

Thanks everyone. I am still pinching myself and giddy with this accomplishment. My kids are very proud of me and I am proud of myself. Will keep you posted on how my surgery goes next week.

Deb

Debbie - it has been so cool to watch you drop weight like crazy! Amazing truly outstanding. I am thrilled for you and am giving you a BIG ol' ((HUG))! I am so glad to know you and can not wait to hear about your plastics!

Congrats!

Woo hoo!!!

Debbie - it has been so cool to watch you drop weight like crazy! Amazing truly outstanding. I am thrilled for you and am giving you a BIG ol' ((HUG))! I am so glad to know you and can not wait to hear about your plastics!

Congrats!

Woo hoo!!!

Thanks Angie. I leave tomorrow for the states a nd have surgery Thursday at 0815. Will keep everyone posted

Debbie