pre op diet

dewrob

Well today is the big day i am starting my pre-op diet today im gonna do three weeks of dieting before my surgery which is on 07-28-10. I want to make sure i can have the surgery. This is going to be a life change for me. I am opting to do three weeks of protein for two meal replacements and chicken broth for my other meal. I need to loose this weight.

YOu can do it! Be prepared for an emotional roller coaster...but that is normal. Just try to go with it. One day at a time. YAY!

It was really hard yesterday i feel so hungry i dont know if that is psychological or what. I just need this to happen so bad. My body has been telling me for such a long time this weight is killing me. Thanks for your support, i really need it. Thanks for responding.

Well today is the big day i am starting my pre-op diet today im gonna do three weeks of dieting before my surgery which is on 07-28-10. I want to make sure i can have the surgery. This is going to be a life change for me. I am opting to do three weeks of protein for two meal replacements and chicken broth for my other meal. I need to loose this weight.

Welcome to the forum! The liquids part was hard for me but I did the best I could do. You will too! I love my band and am so happy I got it. It really has shown me what inside work needs to be done. Get ready to work hard and feel good!

Welcome to the forum! The liquids part was hard for me but I did the best I could do. You will too! I love my band and am so happy I got it. It really has shown me what inside work needs to be done. Get ready to work hard and feel good!

So can u tell me is the band hard to live with now that your on regular food? I just fill like this is really what i need now that im hungry all the time, i see i needed this a long time ago. I didnt even know about this band until i saw it on a bill board in california. Then i started doing my research and found that this is what best suites my needs. The liquid part do you mean post op?

Welcome and good luck, I agree it can be a roller coaster esp when you are super hungry, I tryed just coming and reading lap band forums when it got bad and it worked for me everytime. Hang in there!

So can u tell me is the band hard to live with now that your on regular food? I just fill like this is really what i need now that im hungry all the time, i see i needed this a long time ago. I didnt even know about this band until i saw it on a bill board in california. Then i started doing my research and found that this is what best suites my needs. The liquid part do you mean post op?

I do love my band, no doubt about it. Have I had great success???.....well, it depends on what you look at as far as success. I have changed alot in ways and in others, have become more aware of some of my food traits. I have plenty of cons to the band, but the pros are there too.

Is it difficult to live with the band, no. Not really difficult at all. For me the first year was a learning year. Now it is living with the band. If I had it to do over knowing what I know now, I would put more thought into the sleeve. I opted for the band because I was skeptical to alter my stomach so much. After being a year out....to me I think I would have had better success with it. It's all in who you are and the work you are wanting to put in to it. The lapband is WORK! Lots of work. Not that the other WLS are not work, it is differnent.

I'd be happy to visit with you more about my views on the band if you would like to speak on the phone. Let me know and I can PM you my phone number.

Angie

I do love my band, no doubt about it. Have I had great success???.....well, it depends on what you look at as far as success. I have changed alot in ways and in others, have become more aware of some of my food traits. I have plenty of cons to the band, but the pros are there too.

Is it difficult to live with the band, no. Not really difficult at all. For me the first year was a learning year. Now it is living with the band. If I had it to do over knowing what I know now, I would put more thought into the sleeve. I opted for the band because I was skeptical to alter my stomach so much. After being a year out....to me I think I would have had better success with it. It's all in who you are and the work you are wanting to put in to it. The lapband is WORK! Lots of work. Not that the other WLS are not work, it is differnent.

I'd be happy to visit with you more about my views on the band if you would like to speak on the phone. Let me know and I can PM you my phone number.

Angie

Thank you so much angie you can email me your phone number at dewrob101@yahoo.com