Want fill at OCC, Hubby thinks border hubby thinks its to risky

Who has crossed at the San Diego border? I want to go to the OCC and get things checked out. Hubby thinks crossing the border is to risky. How has the border been...? Anyone had any problems?

Kim :wub:

I just got back from the OCC today. Crossed the San Diego border going down on Monday and returned today Thursday morning. There was absolutely NO issues. Felt completely safe the whole time.

Roxanne

I was just there. I flew down to San Diego on July 27 and had my fill on July 28, got pick up by the OCC van and sailed right through, then came back to San Diego with the OCC van and had no problems.

I was banded on May 24 and have lost 32 lbs so far. another 70 to go

I went to the OCC on July31st and it was fine. There is nothing to worry. When I go to the OCC I travel to Rosarito and Popotla beaches... We make the best of the trip, but I wouldnt recommend it if you're not familiar with the area.

ALL IN ALL... it's fine to go.

I went to the OCC on July31st and it was fine. There is nothing to worry. When I go to the OCC I travel to Rosarito and Popotla beaches... We make the best of the trip, but I wouldnt recommend it if you're not familiar with the area.

ALL IN ALL... it's fine to go.

I went alone without issue, the occ takes good care of everyone.

Who has crossed at the San Diego border? I want to go to the OCC and get things checked out. Hubby thinks crossing the border is to risky. How has the border been...? Anyone had any problems?

Kim :wub:

Good Morning from Mexico,

Hope this is not too late to be helpful, but I am here at The Camino Real motel in Tijuana Mexico right now. I came down yesterday for my second fill and could not believe how easy it was this time to cross the boarder from San Diego. This is my third time here and each time seemed to be easier than the last. As far as safety...I have had absolutely NO issues at all. My Spanish is not the best but I can make my needs and wants known. Even if you speak little or even no Spanish, it seems to be so tourist friendly, there are many who can guide you and help you find what you are looking for.

So as to your question about the safety of crossing from San Diego, there are no problems in that department at all. If you are still considering this trip, safety is not an issue. Good Luck and have fun on your trip.

Apprehensive

I live in Orange County, CA. The Border is NO PROBLEM. Have been across it and to the OCC four times this year. Don't forget your passport. We Park and walk across. Tell the cab guys the OCC's address and ask how much. Pay $5 and a $1 tip at most. It is a very short cab ride. Fridays are very busy for crossing back to CA, expect to wait at least one-two hours coming back. Tues, Wed, maybe 20 minutes waiting to go through on return home. Good Luck! Love the OCC, and Dr.So is awesome for fills! :D