Have Magic Bullet, will lose weight!!!!

Earlier I read a post that mentioned the Magic Bullet blender. I though Hey! I have one of those. So, today, I dusted off the Magic Bullet and started using it. Sometimes I don't like to eat solids for breakfast and prefer a smoothie. If I eat nothing I get too hungry before lunch so I'm going to put the bullet to work. I have also had a craving for soup lately and the bullet is great for that too.

So today I took 1 cup of vanilla yogurt, a generous amount of frozen berries, a scoop of protein powder and a splash of milk, blended it and called it dinner! Then I took 1 cup of vanilla yogurt, a scoop of protein powder and a small can of diced peaches, blended it and it will be breakfast. Oh, life is good!

I have been using the magic bullet for my soups since it arrived a few days ago. Can't wait to use if for more stuff once I am on soft foods and then regular food. . . Soft foods toward the middle of this coming week. . . Yea!!!!

I have been using the magic bullet for my soups since it arrived a few days ago. Can't wait to use if for more stuff once I am on soft foods and then regular food. . . Soft foods toward the middle of this coming week. . . Yea!!!!

I forgot about it until someone mentioned it in a post. I'm so glad I found it again. As I mentioned in my post, sometimes I just don't feel like eating solid food. And, it makes it so easy to completely blend the protein powder in. Good luck on your journey and share your recipes so we can all be "Eatin' good" !!!

I just purchased a bullet so any recipes/ideas would be great, as I also sometimes just do not feel like a solid meal for breakfast. I have never been a breakfast person and am slowly adapting to eating within an hour of rising. :P

I guess you must have really liked it and used it a lot. If you're looking to buy another, they're doing a buy one get one!

For those of you who are using the "Bullet" be sure to clean up any spills that may get inside and, an occasional small spritz of WD40 should keep it turning nicely.

I've had mine over a year. and i used it alot for my soups in my liquid phase. I have my shake in the morning too... i use flax seed in mine. I love my bullet.

Great idea, I have a bunch of flax seed. I never thought of putting them in my shake. Thanks!

Awesome, I just placed an order for some new ones. Buy 1 Get 1, I just couldn't pass up. That is what I did for my original order when the bullet first came out.

FYI, I just went out and looked at the buy one get one offer and although a good offer, you can buy a bullet with 17 pieces at Walmart.com for $47.00 free shipping to store near you.

That's great! I'm going to Walmart today to see if I can get just an accessory package. When I first got my bullet which was before I even thought about banding, it wasn't that important to me. Now as I sit here sipping my morning smoothie, I'm wanting more parts. If I can't buy just the add ons I'll buy the whole thing, it's a great price.

That's great! I'm going to Walmart today to see if I can get just an accessory package. When I first got my bullet which was before I even thought about banding, it wasn't that important to me. Now as I sit here sipping my morning smoothie, I'm wanting more parts. If I can't buy just the add ons I'll buy the whole thing, it's a great price.

Just remember that you may have to do it on line. The wal mart in my city does not carry it in store. But with free shipping to store, the only issue is the wait time.

I have found that, as per usual, once you get the product, it never works like it does on t.v.. . .Sigh. . . But, I am still using it pretty much daily. . .

:wacko:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi...

We must use maximum water food in breakfast because it will help you a lot to maintain the health and to reduce weight..

If we follow the good eating strategies then there is no need to suffer from tough dieting programs...

i don't really know what this means, but I can't have much liquid at breakfast.

I'm too tight first thing in the morning.