Ideas for changing bodies

EcMjawad1

Hello out there,

I would like some ideas and help with my new (but not unhappy) problem. What to do with the changing body as we loose weight and before plastic surgery? I could sure use some ideas on what to do with loose skin and shrinking but not firm breasts...Many of you have lost a lot of weight and I would love to know any and all secrets or products you used or can recommend as I continue to loose..I am not planning any surgery for probably another year..but I would like to show my emerging body off to the best of my ability..ideas anyone? Thank you.

hey hope this works for you it's "SEA SALT" put some in your bath water and soak for as long as you can for as many times during the week it helps with the elastic in your skin along with some lotions that helps to shrink your pores. I had the same problem before the surgery because of my YOYO dieting "LOSE SKIN YUCK" but with the baths and working out it began to tighten up. Hope this works for you.

I bought these all in one piece garments. I forget what they are called but I know my lingerie shop orders them from texas. They are like a camisole with build in bra yet they hold everything in really good. Holds the girls up high and gives them good shape as well as holds the tummy in . No back fat lines or muffin tops. I love this garment and still wear it when going out even though I had my tummy tuck and am very pleased with it.

Debbie

hey hope this works for you it's "SEA SALT" put some in your bath water and soak for as long as you can for as many times during the week it helps with the elastic in your skin along with some lotions that helps to shrink your pores. I had the same problem before the surgery because of my YOYO dieting "LOSE SKIN YUCK" but with the baths and working out it began to tighten up. Hope this works for you.

Do you think Epson Salts would work the same as sea salt. I soak with them everyday. Bio Oil is great for the skin as well.

Debbie

I bought these all in one piece garments. I forget what they are called but I know my lingerie shop orders them from texas. They are like a camisole with build in bra yet they hold everything in really good. Holds the girls up high and gives them good shape as well as holds the tummy in . No back fat lines or muffin tops. I love this garment and still wear it when going out even though I had my tummy tuck and am very pleased with it.

Debbie

I just got my first one of these "apparatuses" and love it. Jut worry how hot it would be in summer as where I live it gets to be over 100 - air conditioning a must for me this year

Hi guys,

What did you order in one piece? It sounds like a winner..if you can give me the information I would be so greatful. I have ordered some spanx and a couple of new bras...

I actually got it at a store called Maurices. It does not go through the hips but there is an additional piece for the below abdomen

I just got my first one of these "apparatuses" and love it. Jut worry how hot it would be in summer as where I live it gets to be over 100 - air conditioning a must for me this year

I wore it all summer in a hot hospital with no air and it was great. Did not make me any hotter than usual. They wear them in Texas and it is hot there :)

Debbie

Hi again,

So what is the name of the bodywear I am looking for? or do you have a link! Thanks again

Okay I went to the shop I buy them from and they are called " Unbelievabra" by Shapeez. They are soooooooooooooooooooo amazing that is all I buy now

Here is a link you can order them from

http://www.specialtylingerie.ca/lingerie.php?lsID=99

these are. I bought the tank top looking one. I love it. They have a lot more options in the store than what is showing on the web.

I wore it all summer in a hot hospital with no air and it was great. Did not make me any hotter than usual. They wear them in Texas and it is hot there :)

Debbie

good to know thanks

these are. I bought the tank top looking one. I love it. They have a lot more options in the store than what is showing on the web.

These are not the ones I use. I put a link on here for the ones I buy.

Debbie

• 3 months later...

I've dealt with sagging skin on my thighs by using a loofah scrub sponge in the shower to remove dead skin, increase circulation and re-generate new skin. Then immediately after showering, lots of moisturizer while the skin is still wet. It's a process, but it does help over time. Love the idea about the one piece. I'll have to try one of those myself. Thank you!

• 7 months later...

So thanks to all of you I have tried and found so far the best most "comfortable" products for myself are made by Shapezz..I have found them at Ross and Marshall's and have moved down in size as needed..so far so good. I am now reaching a more noticable extra skin issue..so I have been using the "total gym"

I always wear an xsmall shelf-style tank top/cami under my clothes .... it helps keep the extra skin tight against my body.

I have quite a few of the Old Navy ones ... and a few of The Gap one -- This is what the Gap one looks like:

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=20197&vid=0&pid=710145

I can tuck them into my pants, so it keeps them nice and tight.

• 1 year later...