Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dolittle

FOOD LOG

6 posts in this topic

Here's a good example of a food log. A copy of it is in my gallery where you can download it at normal size and print it for your own use.

I do have this available in a pdf file format. If you want it in a printable pdf file, email me at occforummoderator@gmail.com and I'll send you a copy.

med_gallery_3398_50_119853.jpg

I think that log is great. I use an app on my phone called myfitnesspal and it helps me so much! I know I would forget to fill out the papers.. But if I set reminders on my phone, I will remember to fill out the logs! :) They have a huge database of foods.

Thanks Dolittle,

Food logs are a must! Do you have thoughts on how much protein we should get..I have seen various numbers but try to keep mine somewhere in the 72g. I also have a hereditary heart condition that requires a higher end of normal..just wondering what you might think as someone who seems very informed.

MJ

Thanks for sharing information regarding healthy diet . Its really very informative.With the help of exercise, you can remain in a better mood, it also help in keeping the energy levels up and giving the feel better.

Here's a good example of a food log. A copy of it is in my gallery where you can download it at normal size and print it for your own use.

I do have this available in a pdf file format. If you want it in a printable pdf file, email me at occforummoderator@gmail.com and I'll send you a copy.

med_gallery_3398_50_119853.jpg

Great sample of food log. Thanks for sharing such a great information.