Can start Mushy Stage on Monday... Need Suggestions

StephieLynn

Hi Everyone! I just realized I will be able to start on mushies on Monday, and I would like some suggestions so I (and others reading this) can have a good list of things to choose from. I know mashed potatoes and things in the blender, but what things work in the blender. I believe I have seen where you can have Tuna and Egg Salad at this stage too? I will also be traveling, and staying in a hotel over night so any suggestions while traveling would also be appreciated.

I am also finding it difficult to drink water now without it making me nauseous. Pre-Surgery, I drank it all the time. I have tried crystal light but that stuff is so sickening sweet to me now, that it too makes me sick if I drink too much. Any other suggestions of good things to drink would be great.

THANKS!

Hi Everyone! I just realized I will be able to start on mushies on Monday, and I would like some suggestions so I (and others reading this) can have a good list of things to choose from. I know mashed potatoes and things in the blender, but what things work in the blender. I believe I have seen where you can have Tuna and Egg Salad at this stage too? I will also be traveling, and staying in a hotel over night so any suggestions while traveling would also be appreciated.

I am also finding it difficult to drink water now without it making me nauseous. Pre-Surgery, I drank it all the time. I have tried crystal light but that stuff is so sickening sweet to me now, that it too makes me sick if I drink too much. Any other suggestions of good things to drink would be great.

THANKS!

Hi Steph,

You can have soups with veggies in it, just cook them till their mush and then chew well. Guacamole is WONDERFUL, I've had some and just licked it off the chip I was so desperate for real food, but only needed a little before the craving went away:) Hummus is good and it's good fat for energy, like the guac. For my smoothies I use Muscle Milk light or Adkins shakes with either fresh berries,1/4 banana, a little peanut butter, or sometimes a Starbucks instant coffee pack (whatever sounds good)put it in my magic bullet with a little ice and wallah....YUMMY. Good Luck:)

Steph

• Like 1

• 7 years later...