Staying at Tijuana Marriot - What to do?

I am staying at the Tijuana Marriott next week when I go to the OCC for a fill. I will be staying an extra day in town and am looking for something to do aside from visiting Wal-Mart (LOL). Are there any interesting places to visit or any good eateries near the hotel? Thanks for any suggestions!

Mark

I always go to Revolution Blvd and hit the shops - or just people watch. Lots of fun. While I am down there - I ask the cab driver to let me off at Sanborns...which is a great upscale department store with a great resturant attached...

Easy to get a cab there and back..

First of all, change your reservations to the Lucerna, the pool is amazing and the rooms are very clean. It is walking distance to OCC, near the mall and by my favorite taco place "Baja Sonora". I stayed at the Marriott my first trip to TJ and wont do that again. I was not impressed. Not to mention it's not in the greatest of neighborhood's and we couldn't find anything within walking distance. Just my 2 cents worth :)

If you do stay at the Marriott, we went to El Potrero for great Mexican food (or so my companion said). It is the restaurant that is the opposite direction from Wal Mart and is easily within walking distance. It is on the other side of the street and looks like a giant sombero. Other than that, i agree with the Revolution Blvd trip. Have fun

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...