8 weeks post op...first fill

Cavrona

Hi everyone,

I am now 8 weeks post op, I feel good. My incisions are fully healed and look great. I feel like I am fully back to normal.

I went to see both Dr. So and Dr. Castillo yesterday. I love going to OCC. Everyone there is so nice :)

Dr. So did my fill. I now have 2 ccs in my band. I am so happy to have restriction back. For me, I feel normal with my band eating habits so I am happy to get back to them. He said my band was in the perfect position where it was supposed to be and my pouch was perfect It has been almost 4 years since I got my band and it was cool to see it and know it's all good.

I had wanted to try to eat the same way without the restriction but that is impossible. I noticed I ate more even though I tried not to. I felt like I was always hungry. It has been super hard. I gained 4 pounds and have been really disappointed in myself. With everything going on in my life, I was just very weak in the willpower department. So, I am looking forward to be back on track with myself.

Dr. Castillo said everything looks great. He showed me my before pictures and took after pictures. I wanted to cry seeing the before pictures. How quickly I forgot what the hanging skin looked like. I am now used to seeing the new me.

I love zipping up my jeans and not having to tuck skin in or worry about a muffin top hanging over ruining the look of a really cute top. i had some cute clothes I wouldn't wear because of how my extra skin would show up. I am happy having smaller breasts. After having big ones my whole life, I really wanted to go smaller. I went bra shopping and am super happy with a C cup. I can now buy cuter bras and matching underwear. Why can't they make cute stuff like that for bigger sizes?

This is a decision I am super happy I made. I am considering going back to do a posterior beltectomy ( I needed a circular tummy tuck but only did the front, this would do the back) and an inner thigh lift. Maybe in the summer of 2012. I want to hit the gym and really tone up a bit better than I am now. My arms have angel wings but I think if I really work at it, I won't need an arm lift, not to much skin there, I think I could live with how they look if they were toned up.

Thank you so much for your continued updates! I really look forward to reading them. I am scheduled for a breast lift/reduction in December and am a bit nervous. I have also been noticing hanging skin more now. This is the lowest weight I have been in over 22 years. So, I might discuss the TT while I am there in December in order to start saving. Even though I have great insurance, nothing is worth the cost of great care and a knowing staff. I love the OCC and would trust no one else at this point. I too am doing some toning just so I can see what I will have to work with later..keep us posted.

How do you get a price quote for Plastic surgery at the OCC do you just email Carolyn or is there someone else for the Plastic surgery side? Thanks for any and all information you can provide.

Glad your surgery was smooth and it could be on you and you look great.

You can email Linda Martin at linda@thearielcenter.com. She is the patient coordinator for the cosmetics surgeries. Very nice person. When I contacted her she said you can email pictures in for a quote, but I am going back to OCC in February to have my band checked so I am just going to do my consult then. Hope this helps.

Hi all,

Linda is not there anymore and Gloria is doing both jobs now. I called yesterday because after much thought I want to put off the surgery until spring break in order to get both a BL & TT instead of taking two vacations requests from work and because after reading Cavrona's experience I think this would be the best way for me to go too...that would be past my two year bandversary and a great way to celebrate..also a goal...

MJ