Weight loss help please?

jevsteralija

• 2 weeks later...

Awww...I understand how you feel. I'm thinking you have to be a patient to be on these boards, yes? Did you have surgery? I'm almost 30 years older than you and I just got it done...I don't know anything about thyroid problems, so I don't know what to say other than just saying you're not alone out there...

You definitely do not need to be a patient to be on the forum. There are numerous people from all over the world, having had surgeries in many places or are just beginning the investigation process.

Welcome to this site..a great place to start. My daughter and I are both banded. She had her surgery at 21. Do some research, check with your MD regarding the band and your thyroid..and come here to ask questions and get a "feel" for what living as a banded person is like. The band is a tool and you still have to work at it but for my daughter and I it has been a life-changing process. The OCC has wonderful staff, Doctors, and people to talk with..good luck and if you want it bad enough it can happen!

Michele