Sign in to follow this  
babymk

Healthy creamy salad dressing

I found a delicious recipe for healthy creamy salad dressing.

One part jalepeno mustard + one part balsamic vinegar (use as much as you need to top a salad or even lean proteins). Mix ingredients with a fork and voila you have a creamy delicious low calorie salad dressing with a kick. You can even use any other types of mustard.

Hope this easy recipe helps liven up those in a salad rut :) If anybody has any other low calorie salad dressing recipes please post

• Like 1

I found a delicious recipe for healthy creamy salad dressing.

One part jalepeno mustard + one part balsamic vinegar (use as much as you need to top a salad or even lean proteins). Mix ingredients with a fork and voila you have a creamy delicious low calorie salad dressing with a kick. You can even use any other types of mustard.

Hope this easy recipe helps liven up those in a salad rut :) If anybody has any other low calorie salad dressing recipes please post

I'd like to find a recipe for low calorie creamy garlic.

Dave - my husband makes his lower fat blue cheese with fat free sour cream and then just adds what he wants to it - you could probably do the same with the roasted garlic - start with the fat free sour cream (or reduced fat) and add what you want - including a little milk or evaporated skim milk (thicker) to thin it out a bit?

Creamy Italian Dressing

Ingredients

1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise

1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil

2 - 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar

2 teaspoon dry onion (You can also use non-dry onion, you just have to chop it very fine.)

1 tablespoon sugar (You can use honey as well, but I recommend sugar, unless you really love the taste of honey.)

1/2 teaspoon basil

1/4 teaspoon oregano

1/4 teaspoon garlic powder

1/8 teaspoon ground pepper

Add all these ingredients one by one, mixed and blend it well and enjoy Creamy italian dressing :)

Anis Fatima

UltraLifeShop