Stretched pouch.

I'm so upset at myself. I stretched my pouch and it sucks. I knew I was eating too much and I didn't stop it. It's all my fault. BUT... This can be fixed. I went to the OCC and got it checked.

I saw it myself and yes, it's stretched. Dr. So told me we can fix it. He did tighten it a tad bit because I'm going on a liquid diet for 7 days. If that doesn't return it back into position then I'll have to get it unfilled and do it that way.

Wish me luck!!

• 2 weeks later...

I feel better now, I did my 7 days of liquid and then eased into chunky soups on the 8th. I feel better restriction now. I am still very cautious with breads and red meats. I know those are a no go so I'm staying away. The only thing I'm weirded out by is that I can hear my liquid going down. It's not that it's getting stuck or coming up, it just sounds like a gurgle then it goes down. I don't have any food in me, I know this because I drink a warm Bev in the morning and I still hear it, but so far, no pain and I feel great.

• 4 months later...

Umph, me too. I got a 2cc unfill and was told to do 7 days of liquids and 5 days of Maalox then resume solids. he said id have to be careful bc i wouldnt have much restriction. after four weeks, i can go back and if it has unstretched, i can get another fill.

damn :(

I did the same thing. I was acatually gaining weight because the band was too tight and I as eating too much. My pouch did stretch. My doctor unfilled me completely. I gained about 5 more lbs during that time for a total of almost 20 :((. But good news is after a month of unfill I was able to now lost 10 lbs in about 6 weeks and I'm BACK IN THE GAME!!!!

• 5 months later...

I feel better now, I did my 7 days of liquid and then eased into chunky soups on the 8th. I feel better restriction now. I am still very cautious with breads and red meats. I know those are a no go so I'm staying away. The only thing I'm weirded out by is that I can hear my liquid going down.