Under 200 pounds!

Hi Everyone:

I just wanted to share that last week, I got under 200 pounds! I could not have done this without the support of OCC. I had gastric sleeve performed on Jan. 7, 2013 and I'm down 50 pounds. Everything is going very well - no issues and I eat whatever I want, just a lot less of it. I want to thank the entire staff at OCC for all the support - this is the best decision I have ever made.

• Like 2

Hi! Good luck on ur upcoming procedure. My overall experience was great. I was nervous, of course, but everything went very well. My surgery and first night were good and then I was brought back each day to check in. One day I just wanted to stay there and they set me up in a room - I was having gas pains up in my shoulder. Other than that, you try to walk as much as possible - you feel much better when they take the drain out. Once we left I walked around San diego w my friend - nothing too taxing, but was surprised at how much we saw. The staff is very caring and will do anything you might need, so just ask - they are great. Best of luck!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...