Want to connect with Saskatchewan

Hi everyone, I am from Saskatchewan and was wanting to connect with anyone who has had the gastric sleeve surgery. Also anyone with an upcoming surgery I would like to talk to you as well. I am booked Jan 12th 2015 and live outside Regina......would love to hear from everyone.

• Like 1

Hi I am from Ontario and will be doing the Sleeve on Oct 27th. Hope all is well with you. I have been on the Atkins diet since April and just started the pre op diet this week. I am down 67 pounds since I started back in April! If you have any questions let me know

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Rubygirl

I am from Lloydminster Alta and had the gastric sleeve surgery Jan 27/2014 and I am down 68 lbs and love the feeling of my weight loss. if you need someone to chat with feel free to text me or email me anytime. My cell #780-872-3394 Good luck with your upcoming surgery

Johanna

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hi Rubygirl, I'm from Regina and have just been included in the Prov Bariatric surgery program. I now have to go through the six month program which I'm looking forward to before the surgery.

Have you had your surgery? I have many questions if your still interested in messaging.

All the best.

Take good care.

Thanks.