flu or lap band slip

how do you tell the difference between being sick with the flu or possible lap band slip. I have been sick now about a week body aches phlem. It is so thick I throw up. Now that have acid reflux. would i feel icky if the lap band has slipped or do I need to have some fluid taken out until this passes any ideas would be appreciated

how do you tell the difference between being sick with the flu or possible lap band slip. I have been sick now about a week body aches phlem. It is so thick I throw up. Now that have acid reflux. would i feel icky if the lap band has slipped or do I need to have some fluid taken out until this passes any ideas would be appreciated

I'd be calling your lapband surgeon. ASAP

I have Dr appt today they will do xray I hope it shows its OK since I can't afford to go to mexico.

I went in today and had 1.4 CC's taken out of the band she said my stomach is very inflamed but everything else looks good no slip she suggest I take 30 days to let my stomach rest and then put the fluid back in she thinks its because I had the flu