December 2017 Surgeries

• Dolittle pinned this topic
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was scheduled for my sleeve on December 1st.  Got to the clinic on November 30 for pre-op stuff and they decided to do my surgery that day.  I am so glad I went ahead with this as it gave me an extra day to recover before flying home.  It was a great experience with amazing doctors and nurses.  The hotel and staff are amazing also.  The only advise I give is to pack light and pack loose fit clothing.  Bring hair ties if your hair is long.  Walmart is about two blocks from the hotel but if you walk it is uphill the way there, so we took a taxi back to hotel as I was tired from that walk.  I went downtown to Revolutionary way and bought souvenirs, took a taxi there and back.  It was a great experience and I have never been to mexico before.  My incision sites are almost healed on the outside and I am on day 10.  I never had any pain what so ever.  Little nauseated after coming out of anesthesia but that did subside.  Looking forward to my progression.

• Thanks 1

On 11/26/2017 at 9:13 AM, LBOW said:

I'm getting so excited! December 19th is my day. Would love to hear everyone's success and suggestions on the pre-op diet and how it's going. Good luck to all!

Hi LBOW! Mine is this Tuesday! Good luck with yours. We should follow up on each other’s progress. Take care. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So sorry, I don't know where my head's been, lol! Just working the program, "using the tool" etc. Feeling well, still working my way back to a more regular diet ~ finding out what agrees w/me and what doesn't. Wish I was losing a little faster maybe, but down a total of 36 so far, which puts me at the half way mark, so I honestly can't complain. Hope you are feeling well and having great success! Take care!