Travel Tip

A little travel tip when going thru airports.  Bring along little packets of chicken bullion to have in the airports.  My travel day back to Canada was very long and I could not find any clear broth to have in any of the airports we went thru.  Needless to say my poor husband had to put up with my very foul mood.

• 2 months later...

That's a great tip dmath.   I am going to Mexico from CT and it's quite a long distance.  I am concerned about having pain while flying back and being stuck in those awful uncomfortable airplane seats.  I think I will spend the extra money for a nonstop flight back.   I hope I'm not farting all the way home.  LOL!

• 3 months later...
On 2017-10-14 at 9:11 AM, dmath said:

A little travel tip when going thru airports.  Bring along little packets of chicken bullion to have in the airports.  My travel day back to Canada was very long and I could not find any clear broth to have in any of the airports we went thru.  Needless to say my poor husband had to put up with my very foul mood.

How was customs with your supplements and protein powder?  I haven't been able to find the rules on it or anything special I need to do to get them through customs. 

Protein powder and supplements will be fine going through customs and airport security. The only thing the airport security is looking for is liquids, aerosols and gels over 100ml in your carry on. If you have anything that's larger than 100ml, put it in your checked bag. If you don't have a checked bag,, don't bring it. Walmart has a lot of travel size stuff under 100ml available.

• Like 1