June 20th Fill

Shell,

I've emailed you a couple of responses, but have not heard back so am not sure you are getting them. I will be in TJ on Monday the 20th for presurgery testing with surgery on Tuesday. I arrive at the airport at 11:40 so hope you will track me down; I will do the same.

You are inspiring and knowing you will be an asset in getting through this.

SherylM

Hopefully we will get the chance to meet, my appointment is at 10:00am but they are always running late, once you arrive they will take you to the clinic for pre-op testing but may take yo to the hotel to check in first. I will keep my eyes open for you :)

Hi Shell - sorry I missed meeting you on Monday; I made a "bandster mistake" Sunday, ate about six wheat thins very fast, and had a really miserable afternoon - they got stuck, and I was nauseated, etc etc all afternoon and through Monday. So I called Rene Monday morning when the center opened and told him what happened and that I didn't think I should come for a fill, and he agreed. Hope your fill went well and that I'll meet you at a meeting sometime.

- Katie

Hi Katie, I was wondering what happened alll they told me was that you cancelled,thats too bad but you did the right thing. The good thing for me waswas the first fill so I was in and out of there in no time, that was a first. Well zi hope you are doing better now