fills in wa state

can someone please tell me the name of the fill place in arlington wash i can't remember

IF YOU TELL THEM PAM NELSEN SENT YOU, I'LL GET 25.00 OFF MY NEXT FILL :) AND I'D APPRECIATE IT

http://www.northwestfills.com/

IF YOUR GOING THERE THIS WEEK, I KNOW MY FRIEND SANDY NEEDS A FILL AND I TOLD HER I'D GO UP WITH HER BEING IT'S SPRING BREAK

IF YOU TELL THEM PAM NELSEN SENT YOU, I'LL GET 25.00 OFF MY NEXT FILL :) AND I'D APPRECIATE IT

http://www.northwestfills.com/

IF YOUR GOING THERE THIS WEEK, I KNOW MY FRIEND SANDY NEEDS A FILL AND I TOLD HER I'D GO UP WITH HER BEING IT'S SPRING BREAK

So, since you've already been to this fill center can you give me some insite. How was it? Any problems finding your port? How many cc did you get? Was it scarey? I was banded on March 22, 2007 in Tijuana.

So, since you've already been to this fill center can you give me some insite. How was it? Any problems finding your port? How many cc did you get? Was it scarey? I was banded on March 22, 2007 in Tijuana.

I had my third fill in Arlington, and I will definitely go back. They found my port immediately, and I had a great fill. It was very fast too. Seemed almost silly to make a 2 hour drive for a 15 minute appointment!! I plan on all my fills there.

Becki

I'VE BEEN UP THERE FOR ONE FILL WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS. I JUST NEEDED A "LITTLE PICK ME UP" SO THEY ONLY ADDED .2 WHICH HAS BEEN PERFECT

MY FRIEND SANDY GOT HER UNFILL THERE WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS ALSO

• 4 weeks later...
can someone please tell me the name of the fill place in arlington wash i can't remember

Hi the fill place in Arlington is fillmanagement Northwest... website is fillmgtnw@yahoo.com and there phone number is 360-435-5365

Hi...

I am having my surgery on May 26th. I am getting all my ducks in a row so to speak... I am curious if anyone out there knows of a good fill doctor a little closer to Puyallup, WA? Arlington is way tooooo far to drive.

Appreciate the info..

I HAVE ALL THE WA INFORMATION THAT I KNOW OF ON THIS THREAD :)

http://www.lapbandforum.com/index.php?show...c=899&st=15

• 2 weeks later...

HI Simply Fun...

Congrats on your upcoming surgery. My best friend and I both live in Puyallup as well. We had our surgery on April 23rd. To date she and I have both lost 32# for a total of 64# between the two of us. It's an amazing experience. The three week liquid diet was a killer, but we got to start on solid food yesterday. YEAH!!!

We are going to Tijuana on 6/9 for our first fill, but do hope to find somewhere closer for future fills. Arlington and Richland are so far away (but of course a lot closer than Tijuana). :-)

Take Care~

Theresa :-)

• 3 months later...
I had my third fill in Arlington, and I will definitely go back. They found my port immediately, and I had a great fill. It was very fast too. Seemed almost silly to make a 2 hour drive for a 15 minute appointment!! I plan on all my fills there.

Becki

Becky,

I live in Bremerton and I just had my lap band placed 8/15/07 and I need to fill a local fill center and I have been looking around. I also want to find a place to go in case I have a problem. Would this be a good place for that?

Minnie : ) my e-mail address is minniedavis@hotmail.com

• 3 weeks later...

I chuckled at the gals who thought Puyallup was too far from Arlington. I just did a 8 hour round trip from the east side of the state to go to Arlington and visit Kitty for a fill today! I'd kill for a shorter trip.

I was very pleased with Northwest Fills and Kitty was very helpful and encouraging.

Here's some info on another option if you are in Eastern Washington as I am, but I thought it was way overpriced! Dr. Trotter in Spokane charges $320 for a "post op checkup" and then $250 for blind fills. They cannot be on the same day. If you want to have a year's worth of care in a package price, he charges $2500. Going to Spokane is a 6 hour round trip for me and Richland is 8 hours. So for now, as long as the roads are good, I'll be seeing Kitty at NW Fills for any of my fill needs.

I'm up to 2.3 cc now on my 4 cc band...second fill and I feel very good.

Twigs

• 4 weeks later...
Becky,

I live in Bremerton and I just had my lap band placed 8/15/07 and I need to fill a local fill center and I have been looking around. I also want to find a place to go in case I have a problem. Would this be a good place for that?

Minnie : ) my e-mail address is minniedavis@hotmail.com

Minnie,

I just found out that Kitty from NW fills comes to Port Orchard once a month. I live in Poulsbo and I just had my surgery on Sept 6th. I am going to TJ October 27th for my first fill but I think after that I will go to Port Orchard.

PS I am climbing the wall sence I started solid food. I really need to get back on track because i have a month before the first fill.

• 4 years later...